Cat Tien National Park is a protected area in southern Vietnam. The park is located in Lam Dong Province, 70 km northeast of Ho Chi Minh City. The park is home to a wide variety of plant and animal species, including the Asian elephant, gibbon, and tiger. The park is open from 7:00am to 5:00pm. Admission is 30,000 VND per person.
FAQ's on Cat Tien National Park
1. What is famous about Cat tien national park?
The Cat Tien National Park is famous for its biodiversity, including a large population of elephants.
2. What is not so good about Cat tien national park?
There is no good and bad about Cat Tien national park. It is a natural wonder that should be enjoyed and appreciated.
3. Who should visit Cat tien national park?
People who enjoy nature and want to see some of Vietnam's beautiful scenery should visit Cat Tien National Park.
4. What is the best time to visit Cat tien national park?
The best time to visit Cat Tien National Park is during the dry season, from December to April.
5. What is the best way to reach Cat tien national park?
There is no definitive answer, as there are several ways to reach Cat Tien National Park. You could take a bus from Ho Chi Minh City, drive there yourself, or take a taxi.
6. What are the places near Cat tien national park?
The places near Cat Tien National Park are Dak Lak, Kon Tum, Binh Phuoc, and Lam Dong provinces.