Vaishno Devi is a Hindu temple located in the Trikuta Hills in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The shrine is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Vaishno Devi, who is represented by the three heads of a lion, a cow, and a woman. The temple is one of the most popular Hindu shrines in the world and is visited by millions of pilgrims each year.
FAQ's on Vaishno Devi
1. What is famous about Vaishno devi?
Vaishno Devi is a Hindu temple located in the Trikuta Hills in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Vaishno Devi, who is popularly regarded as the mother of the universe.
2. What is not so good about Vaishno devi?
There is no bad about Vaishnodevi.
3. Who should visit Vaishno devi?
People who visit Vaishno Devi can be of any religion. It is a pilgrimage site for Hindus, Sikhs and Jains.
4. What is the best time to visit Vaishno devi?
The best time to visit Vaishno devi is from September to March.
5. What is the local food in Vaishno devi?
There is no specific local food in Vaishno Devi, but the region is known for its Pahari cuisine, which is a mix of Indian and Pakistani flavors.
6. What is the best way to reach Vaishno devi?
Reaching Vaishno Devi is easy. You can take a bus from Jammu to Katra, and then take a taxi or a pony up to the shrine.
7. How much does a package cost for Vaishno devi?
Package cost for Vaishno Devi depends on the type of package, the duration of the package, and the facilities included in the package. Generally, package costs range from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 50,000.
8. What are the things to do in Vaishno devi?
There are many things to do in Vaishno Devi. Some of the popular activities include religious worship, cave exploration, and hiking.
9. What are the places near Vaishno devi?
Some places near Vaishno devi are Jammu, Katra, Udhampur, and Reasi.