Book you lucrative tour package of Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty for 3 Nights, 4 Days offered by Royal Travel at 12,499 /Per Person . Find detailed day wise itinerary of Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty tour package below which will be further customized once you enquire with us and share you trip details.
Enquire for an exciting Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty sightseeing tour which will cover some of the most exciting places to visit near and at Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty.
If you have any query regarding booking of your Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty tour package then please call us at our 24x7 helpline number present at our profile page - Royal Travel and to book your tour to Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty please send your trip details in our tour package booking form.
To enjoy your Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty trip don't forget to get the following activites added in your Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty itinerary
Breakfast + Dinner
To enjoy you Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty trip don't forget to get the following activites added in your Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty
• Chamundi Hills • Mysore Zoo • St. Philomena Church • Mysore Palace • Brindavan Gardens
Drive Mysore to Ooty by Private AC Sedan
Ooty Lake : A man-made lake with scenic surroundings, Ooty Lake is an important tourist landmark of the destination. Making it one of the most picturesque lakes, there is a mountain railway track running through its bank. Enjoy the serene water of the lake by taking an exciting boat ride. Shop for souvenirs, distilled oil, shawls or relish some local food at the shops lined around the lake.
• Ooty Botanical Gardens • Doddabetta Peak • Sim's Park • Lamb's Rock • Dolphin's Nose • Coonoor • Tea Museum • Tea Gardens
• Coolie / porter charges. Camera charges,
Donations at temples.
• Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
• Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• oxygen cylinder/can
• Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes's
• As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
• Tourist himself is responsible for carrying, shifting and taking care of their own luggage
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National. • Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
• In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.