Holiday Tour Packages is a combination of Accommodation, Flights, Transportation, Local Sightseeing and Activities booking. A traveler can book a tour package for a destination of their choice from the tour experts of TripClap. Tour experts are destination experts who not only provides tour packages, but also help travelers in individual bookings also. Tour Packages always save a lot of time and money to a traveler as one doesn’t have to search and book different parts of a tour package separately. Different Tour packages have different prices, requirements, cancellation and terms & policies as every tourist destination has its own rules and regulations. For e.g in Manali a traveler has to take a local taxi to go to Rohtang pass and can’t take their taxi there. Similarly, Amarnath requires travelers to be healthy & fit to be eligible to go on one of the toughest journeys of the world. It is always suggested to go through all terms and policies before booking a tour package. We at TripClap provides cancellation policies, terms & conditions against every tour package. Tour packages are generally meant for more than 2 nights for a domestic i.e local destination and more than 3 nights for an international destination. From India context domestic means India, and international means foreign countries. We have thousands of tour packages on our tour package marketplace where local tour experts list their favorite tour packages and travelers can enquire on these tour packages to get the final quotation as per their dates and requirements. Price of tour packages are not fixed; they keep on varying every day and hour just like flights, hotels. It is always advisable to book a tour package 30 days in advance in case of domestic travel and 45 days in advance of international trip.
You can book tour packages of following destinations on TripClap Shimla Tour Packages, Manali Tour Packages, Darjeeling Tour Packages, Mussoorie Tour Packages, Kerala Tour Packages, Maldives Tour Packages……
TripClap has many choices of tour packages for a traveler to choose from. Traveler should look for itinerary, terms & conditions, payment terms of a tour package along with following information of a tour expert - tour reviews, experience, destination badge, assured badge etc.
Here are top 20 destinations to book a tour package for in India in 2022 Content from places to visit story of next month
35 Best places to visit in April in India 2023
April is the perfect time to travel in India. The weather is pleasantly warm and there are fewer tourists, making it a more authentic experience. There are also a number of festivals and events taking place in April, making it a great time to experience Indian culture.
One of the best ways to experience India is by travelling through its many varied regions. In the north, you can visit the Himalayan mountains, go on safari in Rajasthan, or explore the temples and palaces of Delhi and Agra.
In the south, you can enjoy the beaches and towns of Kerala, or explore the temples and palaces of Mysore and Hampi. In the east, you can explore the tea plantations of Darjeeling, or visit the tigers and other wildlife of Kaziranga National Park.
In the west, you can explore the desert landscape of Rajasthan, go on safari in Gujarat, or visit the city of Mumbai.
April is also the start of summer vacations of schools for the kids. Therefore a very valid reason for everyone to move out of their houses and go for a vacation. Every vacation starts with the first decision of where to go? We have shortlisted some of the best places to visit in India in April help you to plan before hand. Here are the list of top places to visit in India.
1. Places to visit in North India in April
Srinagar is alslo known as Switzerland of India. It's of the most beautiful place of India for traveling. April is the perfect time to visit Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. The weather is mild and pleasant, and the city is not as crowded as it is during the peak tourist season.
Srinagar is a beautiful city located on the banks of the Dal Lake. The city is surrounded by the Himalayas and is known for its natural beauty. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Srinagar include the Mughal Gardens, the Shankaracharya Temple, and the Hazratbal Mosque.
- State of Srinagar - Kashmir
- Weather of Srinagar in April - 21° / 8°
- How to reach Srinagar - You can take a flight to Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar or take a train to Srinagar railway station or take a JKRTC bus to Srinagar
Tour Packages of Srinagar
Best places to visit in Srinagar - Dal Lake, Shalimar Bagh Mughal Garden, Pari Mahal, Chashma Sahi Garden, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Hazratbal Masjid, Shankaracharya Temple, Nigeen Lake
- Hotels price range - 999/- to 12999/-
- Distance of Srinagar from Delhi - 812km
The Kullu valley has an ancient town in its lap called Manali. Surrounded by towering peaks at an arm length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline. That's why it is one of the most enjoyable place to visit in April. It is a flourishing orchard industry, a popular honeymoon destination and trailhead for numerous treks as well as a great countryside ideal for adventure sport lovers. Also popular as a hill resort destination, Manali presents some excellent and well-equipped accommodation choices for the tourists. In the past decade Manali has turned out to be one of the best hill resort destination of India, particularly in those resorts, which cater Indian domestic tourists and honeymoon couples. But the ideal places to stay are the small guesthouses, providing a tranquil atmosphere of the Himalayas for those who are looking for solitute.
- State of Manali - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Manali in April: -2° / 9°
How to reach Manali - You can reach manali by road either via Himachal roadways bus/Volvo Bus Services/ Self drive by your car. You can book a bus to manali at 'Red Bus'
The nearest airport is Bhuntar and Chandigarh
Tour Packages of Manali
Best places to visit in Manali - Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Mall Road, Jogini Falls, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Snow Point et
- Price range of Hotels in Manali - 999/- to 9999/-
- Distance of Manali from Delhi - 534km
- Time to reach Manali by road from Delhi - 13hrs 12min
Ladakh is a land like no other. Bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two other, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range. April is the start of tourist arrivals for ladakh as things start opening up. Today, a high -altitude desert, sheltered from the rain-bearing clouds of the Indian monsoon by the barrier of the Great Himalayas, Ladakh was once covered by an extensive lake system, the vestiges of which still exist on its south -east plateaux of Rupshu and Chushul - in drainage basins with evocative names like Tso-moriri, Tsokar, and grandest of all, Pangong-tso.
- State of Ladakh - Union Territory
- Weather of Ladakh in April - 0° / 10°
How to reach Ladakh - You can take a flight to Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport of Ladakh, or hit the road via two highways - Manali – Leh Highway, covering 473 kilometres from Manali. The other highway is Srinagar – Leh Highway, covering a distance 434 kilometers.
Tour Packages of Ladakh
Best places to visit in Ladakh - Pangong Tso, Bangong Co, Thiksey Monastery, Khardung-la Pass, Markha Valley, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Zanskar Valley, Chadar Trek
- Price range of Hotels in Ladakh - Avg. 2500/- (good hotel)
- Distance of Ladakh from Delhi - 1023km
- Time to reach Ladakh by road from Delhi - 25hr
77-km from Shimla and 35-km from Kalka, at 1,927m, Kasauli is a quaint little hill town that seems to exist in a time wrap of an era that reminds one of the 19th century. Its colonial ambience is reinforced by cobbled paths, quaint shops, gabled houses with charming facades and scores of neat little gardens and orchards. Mixed forests of chir-pine, Himalayan oak and huge horse chestnuts surround Kasauli. Its narrow road slither up and down the hillsides and offer some magnificent vistas. April is the best month to visit Kasauli for short trips from Chandigarh, Delhi NCR and nearby cities.
- State of Kasauli - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Kasauli in April - 0° / 10°
How to reach Kasauli - You can take a flight to Chandigarh International Airport and then hit the road via Shimla-Kalka highway to Kasauli
Tour Packages of Kasauli
- Best places to visit in Kasauli - Mall road, Monkey point, Kasauli castle, Sun set point
- Price range of Hotels in Kasauli - 750/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Kasauli from Delhi - 290km
- Time to reach Kasauli by road from Delhi - 6hr 35min
A trip to Shimla in April is a great way to escape the heat of the plains and enjoy the cooler temperatures of the mountains. Shimla is a beautiful town located in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The town is perched at an altitude of 7,000 feet and is surrounded by snow-capped peaks.
April is a great time to visit Shimla because the temperatures are mild and the skies are usually clear. The town is also less crowded than during the peak tourist season. Shimla is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in India. Visitors can enjoy hiking and skiing in the surrounding hills, or simply relax in the town’s charming cafes and shops.
There are also a number of historical sites in Shimla that are worth visiting. The Christ Church, the Gaiety Theatre, and the Viceregal Lodge are all popular tourist destinations. Shimla is also a great place to enjoy nature. The town is home to a number of beautiful gardens, including the famed Ridge Garden.
- State of Shimla - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Shimla in April - 7° / 22°
How to reach Shimla - You can take a flight to Chandigarh International Airport and then hit the road via Shimla-Kalka highway to Shimla
Tour Packages of Shimla
- Best places to visit in Shimla - Mall road, The Ridge, Jaku temple, The Viceroy's Lodge, The Shimla State Museum
- Price range of Hotels in Shimla - 750/- to 4999/-
- Distance of Shimla from Delhi - 290km
- Time to reach Shimla by road from Delhi - 6hr 35min
Mussoorie, located in the Garhwal hills, is known as the queen of hill stations. Mussoorie is located at a height of 2,500 meters in the green Himalayan range. Due to its location and beauty Mussoorie is considered as the best hill station in the northern region to visit in April.
- State of Mussoorie - Uttarakhand
- Weather of Mussoorie in April - 9° / 25°
How to reach Mussoorie - You can take a flight to Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport and then hit the road to Mussoorie
Tour Packages of Mussoorie
- Best places to visit in Mussoorie - The Mall road, Gun Hill Point, La Tibba Scenic Point, Kempty Falls, Benog Tibba
- Price range of Hotels in Mussoorie - 750/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Mussoorie from Delhi - 289km
- Time to reach Mussoorie by road from Delhi - 6hr 35min
Nainital, a popular hill station in Uttarakhand, is a favourite destination for tourists all around the year. But the best time to visit this place is in April, when the weather is mild and pleasant.
April is also the time when the famous Naini Lake is at its best. The lake is surrounded by hills and is a sight to behold. There are also various tourist spots in the vicinity of the lake which can be visited.
Other places which can be visited in Nainital include the Naina Devi Temple, the Snow Viewpoint and the Eco Cave. The Naina Devi Temple is a popular Hindu pilgrimage site, while the Snow Viewpoint offers stunning views of the Himalayas. The Eco Cave is a natural cave which can be explored.
Nainital is also a great place for shopping. One can buy souvenirs and handicrafts from the various markets in the town.
Overall, Nainital is a great place to visit in summer and is sure to please tourists of all ages.
- State of Nainital - Uttarakhand
- Weather of Nainital in April - 13° / 25°
How to reach Nainital - You can take a flight to Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport and then hit the road to Nainital. Also Kathgodham Railway Station, located around 34 km away, is the nearest railway station to Nainital. Plenty of trains connect Nainital with Delhi and Dehradun.
Tour Packages of Nainital
- Best places to visit in Nainital - Naini jheel, Tiffin Top, The Mall Raod, Snow View point, Naini Peak, Naini Roeway, Kilbury Bird Sanctuary
- Price range of Hotels in Nainital - 850/- to 3999/-
- Distance of Nainital from Delhi - 324km
- Time to reach Nainital by road from Delhi - 7hr 31min
1.8. Jim Corbett
April is the month when the forest comes alive with the calls of birds and the rustle of leaves. It is the perfect time to visit Jim Corbett National Park and enjoy its natural beauty.
The park is spread over an area of 520 square kilometers and is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, leopards, elephants, and deer. The park can be explored by foot, jeep, or boat.
April is also the time when the rhododendrons are in bloom, adding to the beauty of the park.
- State of Jim Corbett - Uttarakhand
- Weather of Jim Corbett in April - 25° / 30°
How to reach Jim Corbett - You can hit the road to Jim Corbett, else you can also reach Ramnagar Railway station and then hit the road.
Tour Packages of Jim Corbett
Best places to visit in Jim Corbett - Jim Corbett National Park, Corbett waterfall, Garjia Temple, Corbett Museum
- Price range of Hotels in Jim Corbett - 1150/- to 3999/-
- Distance of Jim Corbett from Delhi - 237km
- Time to reach Jim Corbett by road from Delhi - 5hr 21min
Dharamshala is a small town in the Kangra Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located in the lower Himalayas, and is about 17 km from the district headquarters of Kangra.
Dharamshala is a popular tourist destination. It is a beautiful and quiet hill town, with a temperate climate. April is a great time to visit, as the temperatures are pleasant and the spring flowers are in bloom.
Dharamshala is home to a number of interesting sights. The most famous is the Dalai Lama's residence, the McLeod Ganj. This is a small town located in the upper Dharamshala valley, and is home to many Tibetan refugees. It is also the location of the Tibetan government in exile.
Dharamshala is a great place to enjoy nature. There are a number of hiking trails in the area, including the Dal Lake Loop, the Bhagsunag Waterfall, and the Dhauladhar Ridge Trail.
There are also a number of restaurants and cafes in Dharamshala, serving a variety of cuisines. Some of the best include the Tibetan Kitchen, the German Bakery, and the Apple Café.
Dharamshala is a great place to visit for a quiet and peaceful getaway. The town is beautiful, and the people are friendly and welcoming. April is a great time to visit, as the temperatures are pleasant and the spring flowers
- State of Dharamshala - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Dharamshala in April - 11° / 24°
How to reach Dharamshala - You shall take a train to Pathankot Railway Station and then hit to road to Dharamshala
Tour Packages of Dharamshala
Best places to visit in Dharamshala - Triund hill, Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, Library of Tibetan works, The War Memorial, Gyuto Monatory, Kangra Valley
- Price range of Hotels in Dharamshala - 650/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Dharamshala from Delhi - 471km
- Time to reach Dharamshala by road from Delhi - 10hr 2min
2. Places to visit in South India in April
April is one of the best months to visit Ooty, a hill station in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The temperature is moderate and the landscape is lush and green.
There are plenty of things to do in Ooty. One can go for a walk or a hike in the hills, visit the botanical gardens, take a ride on the toy train, or go for a boat ride on the lake.
There are also a number of places to eat in Ooty. One can try the local cuisine, which is a mix of Tamil and Andhra dishes, or enjoy a variety of international dishes.
There are plenty of hotels and resorts in Ooty to choose from, ranging from budget to luxury. April is a busy month, so it is best to book accommodation in advance.
Overall, a trip to Ooty in April is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty of the region and experience the local culture.
- State of Ooty - Tamil Nadu
- Weather of Ooty in April - 22° / 27°
How to reach Ooty - You shall take a flight to Coimbatore International Airport and then hit the raod on a two and a half hour drive to Ooty
Best places to visit in Ooty - Avalanche Lake, Ooty Lake, Emerald Lake, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Kalhatty Waterfalls Kamraj Sagar Dam
Tour Packages of Ooty
- Price range of Hotels in Ooty - 899/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Ooty from Bengaluru - 297km
- Time to reach Ooty by road from Bengaluru - 7hr 34min
Munnar is a hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala, South India. Munnar is situated at an altitude of 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above sea level. Munnar is well known for its tea plantations, tourism and the cool climate.
Munnar is a popular tourist destination. The Government of India has recognized places in Munnar and the surrounding area as an eco-tourism destination. Munnar is also home to the Tata Tea Museum.
- State of Munnar - Kerala
- Weather of Munnar in April - 25° / 35°
How to reach Munnar - You can take a flight to Cochin International Airport and then hit the raod on a 125km drive to Munnar
Best places to visit in Munnar - Lakkam Waterfalls, Echo Point, Tea Estates, Eravikulam National Park, Attukad Waterfalls, Kundala Lake, Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Mattupetty Dairy Farm
Tour Packages of Munnar
- Price range of Hotels in Munnar - 1289/- to 5999/-
- Distance of Munnar from Bengaluru - 477km
- Time to reach Munnar by road from Bengaluru - 9hr 51min
April is a great time to visit Coorg. The weather is perfect, not too hot and not too cold. The countryside is green and lush, and the coffee plantations are in full bloom. There are plenty of things to do in Coorg in April. You can go hiking, biking, bird watching, or just relax and take in the beautiful scenery.
There are also a number of festivals and events taking place in April. The Coorg Festival of Music and Dance is a three-day event that features traditional music and dance performances from all over India. The Kodava Samaj Festival is a two-day event that celebrates the culture and traditions of the Kodava people. And the Madikeri Fort Festival is a three-day event that features concerts, food stalls, and a fireworks show.
If you're looking for a fun and relaxing vacation in April, Coorg is the place to go!
- State of Coorg - Karnataka
- Weather of Coorg in April - 15° / 35°
How to reach Coorg - You shall take a flight to Mangalore International Airport and then hit the raod on a 140km drive to Coorg
Best places to visit in Coorg - Abbey Falls, Chiklihole Reservoir, Dubare Elephant Camp, Harangi Dam, Honnamana Kere Lake
Tour Packages of Coorg
- Price range of Hotels in Coorg - 1188/- to 4499/-
- Distance of Coorg from Bengaluru - 268km
- Time to reach Coorg by road from Bengaluru - 5hr 25min
Masinagudi is a Tiger Reserve and a hill station located in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is situated on the banks of the Kabini River.
Masinagudi is a nature lover's paradise. The reserve is home to a variety of wildlife including elephants, tigers, leopards, gaur, sambar, spotted deer, and barking deer. It is also a bird watcher's paradise, with over 260 species of birds. Some of the more notable birds include the Malabar pied hornbill, Nilgiri wood pigeon, and white-throated kingfisher.
Masinagudi is a great place to go hiking and camping. There are a number of trails to choose from, including the popular Gaur Trail. The reserve is also home to a number of waterfalls, including the spectacular Thalaiyar Falls.
- State of Masinagudi - Tamil Nadu
- Weather of Masinagudi in April - 20° / 31°
How to reach Masinagudi - You shall take a train to Coimbatore Junction and then hit the raod on a 116km drive to Masinagudi
Best places to visit in Masinagudi - Maravakandy Dam, Jeep Safari, Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Moyar River, Theppakadu Elephant Camp
Tour Packages of Masinagudi
- Price range of Hotels in Masinagudi - 889/- to 2499/-
- Distance of Masinagudi from Bengaluru - 227km
- Time to reach Masinagudi by road from Bengaluru - 5hr 36min
The enchanting hills of Idduki lie in the laps of the Western Ghats in the state of Kerala. The region is blessed with natural beauty which is enhanced by the misty mountains, gushing rivers and green valleys. The area is a favourite haunt of nature lovers and offers plenty of opportunities for trekking and camping.
The hills are also home to a number of wildlife sanctuaries that are teeming with a variety of animals and birds. The most popular among these is the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which is known for its elephants, tigers and other animals.
The region is also known for its tea plantations and the tea estates here are a major tourist attraction. The misty weather and the lush green plantations are a sight to behold.
The region is well connected by road and rail and is also close to the city of Kochi. This makes it an ideal destination for a weekend getaway.
- State of Idukki - Kerala
- Weather of Idukki in April - 22° / 32°
How to reach Idukki - You shall take a flight to Cochin International Airport and then hit the raod on a 99km drive to Idukki. Or you can taka a train to Kottaya railway station and then hit the road on a 109km drive to Idukki
Best places to visit in Idukki - Idukki Arch Dam, Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary, Keezharkuthu Falls, Valara Waterfalls, Vandanmedu, Thommankuthu Waterfalls
Tour Packages of Idukki
- Price range of Hotels in Idukki - 989/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Idukki from Bengaluru - 546km
- Time to reach Idukki by road from Bengaluru - 10hr 43min
2.6. Nandi Falls
Nandi Falls is a popular tourist attraction located in the state of Karnataka, India. It is situated near the town of Nandi and is a part of the Nandi Hills, which are a series of small hills that are popular for trekking and sightseeing. The waterfall is located in a forested area and is surrounded by lush greenery, making it a beautiful spot for visitors to enjoy.
The waterfall cascades down from a height of about 100 feet and forms a small pool at the bottom, where visitors can swim and relax. The area around Nandi Falls is also home to a variety of flora and fauna, including monkeys and birds, making it a great spot for nature lovers. Overall, Nandi Falls is a great place to visit for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy some time in nature.
- State of Nandi Hills - Karnataka
- Weather of Nandi Hills in April - 22° / 34°
How to reach Nandi Hills - You shall take a flight to Kempegowda International Airport and then hit the road on a two hour trip to Nandi Hills
Best places to visit in Nandi Hills - Skandagiri,Chikballapur, Bhoga Nandeeswara Temple, Yoga Nandeeshwara Temple, Amruth Sarovar
Tour Packages of Nandi Hills
- Price range of Hotels in Nandi Hills - 949/- to 1899/-
- Distance of Nandi Hills from Bengaluru - 61km
- Time to reach Nandi Hills by road from Bengaluru - 1hr 31min
Coonoor is a beautiful hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, but it is located near the border with the state of Karnataka. It is situated at an altitude of approximately 6,000 feet above sea level and is known for its picturesque scenery and pleasant climate. Coonoor is a popular tourist destination, attracting visitors from all over the world.
One of the main attractions in Coonoor is its tea estates. The town is known for its tea production, and visitors can take tours of the tea plantations to see how tea is grown and processed. Another popular attraction is Sim's Park, a botanical garden that is home to a wide variety of plants and flowers, including several species of rare and exotic plants.
Coonoor is also known for its trekking and hiking trails, which offer visitors the chance to explore the scenic beauty of the area
- State of Coonoor - Tamil Nadu
- Weather of Coonoor in April - 20° / 30°
How to reach Coonoor - You shall take a flight to Coimbatore International Airport and then hit the raod on a 110km drive to Coonoor.
Best places to visit in Coonoor - Sim's Park, Door Fort, Heritage Train, Law's Falls, Rallia Dam, Dolphin Nose
Tour Packages of Coonoor
- Price range of Hotels in Coonoor - 899/- to 3999/-
- Distance of Coonoor from Bengaluru - 398km
- Time to reach Coonoor by road from Bengaluru - 7hr 54min
2.8. Borra Caves
Borra Caves is a popular tourist attraction located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is situated in the Ananthagiri Hills of the Eastern Ghats and is known for its unique geological formations and stunning beauty.
The caves are believed to be around 150 million years old and are made of limestone deposits.
Visitors can explore the caves through a well-laid-out system of walkways and stairs. There are several chambers within the caves, each with its own unique features. The most famous of these chambers is the "Shiva-Parvathi" chamber, which is named after the Hindu deities that are believed to have been carved into the rock.
- State of Borra Caves - Andhra Pradesh
- Weather of Borra Caves in April - 30° / 35°
How to reach Borra Caves - You shall reach Araku first via Vishakhapatnam Airport and then hit the road to Borra Caves
Tour Packages of Borra Caves
- Distance of Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam - 12km
- Time to reach Borra Caves by road from Bengaluru - 34min
Andaman is a group of islands located in the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in India. The climate in Andaman is moderate and the temperature ranges from 20 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius.
The best time to visit Andaman is from November to April. The island offers plenty of tourist attractions such as marine parks, coral reefs, and sandy beaches.
Some of the popular tourist destinations in Andaman are Havelock Island, Neil Island, Ross Island, and Jolly Buoy Island. These islands offer plenty of activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling.
The Andaman Islands are also known for their rich culture and heritage. The locals are friendly and welcoming to tourists. The food in Andaman is also very delicious.
Overall, the Andaman Islands are a great tourist destination and highly recommended visiting them in April.
- State of Andaman - Union Territory
- Weather of Andaman in April - 24° / 37°
How to reach Andaman - You shall take a flight to airport at Port Blair which is capital city of Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Best places to visit in Andaman - Havelock Island, Neil Island, Ross Island, North Bay Island, Baratang Island, Viper Island, Clinque Island
Tour Packages of Andaman
- Price range of Hotels in Andaman - 1999/- to 5999/-
- Time to reach Andaman by flight from Bengaluru - 2hr 24min
3. Places to visit in East India in April
Shillong is a city located in the northeastern region of India. It is the capital city of the state of Meghalaya and is known for its picturesque natural beauty, mild climate, and rich cultural heritage. Shillong is also referred to as the "Scotland of the East" because of its rolling hills, scenic landscapes, and colonial architecture.
The city is home to several tourist attractions such as the Ward's Lake, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, and the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures. The local cuisine is also popular, and visitors can sample traditional dishes such as Jadoh.
- State of Shillong - Meghalaya
- Weather of Shillong in April - 14° / 24°
How to reach Shillong - You shall take a flight to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Guwahati and then hit the road for a 105km ride to Shillong
Best places to visit in Shillong - Elephant Falls, Umiam Lake, Laitlum Canyons, Don Bosco Museum, Ward Lake, Phan Nonglait Park
Tour Packages of Shillong
- Price range of Hotels in Shillong - 999/- to 4899/-
- Distance of Shillong from Kolkata - 1137km
- Time to reach Shillong by flight from Kolkata - 1hr 55min
Aizawl is the capital city of the state of Mizoram in northeast India. It is situated on a ridge at an altitude of approximately 1,132 meters above sea level, and is known for its scenic beauty and unique culture.
Aizawl is home to a diverse population of different ethnicities, including the Mizo people who are the largest ethnic group in the state. The city is also known for its vibrant markets, delicious food, and colorful festivals.
- State of Aizawl - Mizoram
- Weather of Aizawl in April - 17° / 26°
How to reach Aizawl - You shall take a flight directly to Lengpui Airport of Aizawl
Best places to visit in Aizawl - Reiek Heritage Village, Solomon's Temple, Durtlang hills, Mizoram State Museum, Burrra Bazar, Tamdil Lake, Vantawang Falls
Tour Packages of Aizawl
- Price range of Hotels in Aizawl - 799/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Aizawl from Kolkata - 1508km
- Time to reach Aizawl by flight from Kolkata - 1hr 15min
Pelling is a small town located in the western part of the state of Sikkim, India. It is situated at an altitude of about 2,150 meters above sea level and is known for its breathtaking views of the Himalayas, including the Kanchenjunga peak, which is the third highest mountain in the world.
Pelling is a popular tourist destination and offers a range of activities for visitors, such as trekking, sightseeing, and bird-watching. The town is also home to several important monasteries and temples, including the Pemayangtse Monastery, which is a major attraction for both religious and non-religious tourists.
- State of Pelling - Sikkim
- Weather of Pelling in April - 13° / 23°
How to reach Pelling - You shall take a flight to Bagdogra Airport and then hit the road for a 160km ride to Pelling
Best places to visit in Pelling - Yuksom, Pemayangtse Monastery, Sangachoeling Monastery, Kanchenjunga Fall, Rabdentse Ruins, Tashiding Monastery, Rimbi Waterfall
Tour Packages of Pelling
- Price range of Hotels in Pelling - 1149/- to 3849/-
- Distance of Pelling from Kolkata - 704km
- Time to reach Pelling by road from Kolkata - 18hr 43min
Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal, located in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is famous for its tea plantations, which produce the world-renowned Darjeeling tea. The town is also known for its stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage.
Tourism is a major industry in Darjeeling, with visitors coming to enjoy the scenic beauty, explore the local culture, and sample the tea. Popular tourist attractions in the town include the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Tiger Hill viewpoint, which offers panoramic views of the Himalayan range, including Mount Everest.
Darjeeling is also home to several Buddhist monasteries, including the Ghum Monastery, one of the oldest and largest in the region. The town has a diverse population, with people from various ethnic and linguistic backgrounds coexisting peacefully.
- State of Darjeeling - West Bengal
- Weather of Darjeeling in April - 15° / 27°
How to reach Darjeeling - You shall take a flight to Bagdogra Airport and then hit the road for a 95km ride to Pelling
Best places to visit in Darjeeling - Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, Tiger Hill, Sandakphu Trek, Darjeeling Rangit Valley Ropeway, Rimbik, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
Tour Packages of Darjeeling
- Price range of Hotels in Darjeeling - 1199/- to 4949/-
- Distance of Darjeeling from Kolkata - 633km
- Time to reach Darjeeling by road from Kolkata - 16hr 49min
Kurseong is a hill town located in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is situated in the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas and is known for its scenic beauty, tea plantations, and historic heritage.
Kurseong is a popular tourist destination, with visitors coming to enjoy the pleasant climate, stunning views, and the town's rich cultural and natural heritage.
One of the main attractions of Kurseong is its tea gardens, which produce some of the finest Darjeeling tea. Visitors can take guided tours of the tea estates, learn about the tea-making process, and sample the different varieties of tea.
- State of Kurseong - West Bengal
- Weather of Kurseong in April - 11° / 23°
How to reach Kurseong - You shall take a flight to Bagdogra Internatinal Airport and then hit the road for a 60km ride to Pelling
Best places to visit in Kurseong - Eagles Craig View Point, Dow Hill Park, Forest Museum, Salamander Lake, Makaibari Tea Estate, Kettle Valley Picnic Spot
Tour Packages of Kurseong
- Price range of Hotels in Kurseong - 999/- to 4999/-
- Distance of Kurseong from Kolkata - 603km
- Time to reach Kurseong by road from Kolkata - 15hr 27min
Kalimpong is a hill town located in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is situated in the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas and is known for its scenic beauty, historical heritage, and cultural diversity.
Kalimpong has a rich cultural heritage, with a significant population of Nepali, Lepcha, and Bhutia communities. Visitors can learn about the local culture and history by visiting the town's many monasteries, including the Zang Dhok Palri Phodang monastery, which houses rare Buddhist scriptures and is one of the most important religious sites in the region.
Kalimpong is also known for its stunning natural beauty, with picturesque views of the Himalayas and lush green forests. Visitors can enjoy outdoor activities such as trekking, river rafting, and paragliding, or simply relax and take in the peaceful surroundings.
- State of Kalimpong - West Bengal
- Weather of Kalimpong in April - 16° / 26°
How to reach Kalimpong - You shall take a flight to Bagdogra Internatinal Airport and then hit the road for a 60km ride to Kalimpong
Best places to visit in Kalimpong - Deolo Hill, Neora National park, Army Golf CLub, Water Rafting, Morgan House
Tour Packages of Kalimpong
- Price range of Hotels in Kalimpong - 1299/- to 4999/-
- Distance of Kalimpong from Kolkata - 641km
- Time to reach Kalimpong by road from Kolkata - 16hr 43min
3. 8. Tawang
Located in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, Tawang is famous for its breathtaking beauty. This snow capped town is an excellent place to explore during April
- State of Tawang - Arunachal Pradesh
- Weather of Tawang in April - 0° / 10°
How to reach Tawang - You shall take a flight to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Guwahati and then hit the road for a 480km ride to Kalimpong
Best places to visit in Tawang - Tawang War Memorial, Panga Teng Pso Lake, Bumla Pass, Jaswant Garh, Nuranang Falls, Geshila Peak
Tour Packages of Tawang
- Price range of Hotels in Tawang - 1098/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Tawang from Kolkata - 1377km
- Time to reach Tawang by flight from Kolkata - 4hr 55min
4. Places to visit in West India in April
Lonavala is a town and hill station located in the Pune district of the state of Maharashtra, India. It is situated on the Sahyadri range and is a popular tourist destination known for its scenic beauty, lush greenery, waterfalls, lakes, and pleasant weather.
Lonavala is also known for its production of chikki, a sweet made from jaggery and peanuts, and is a popular weekend getaway for people living in Mumbai and Pune. The town is surrounded by other popular tourist destinations such as Khandala, Rajmachi, and Karla Caves.
- State of Lonavala - Maharashtra
- Weather of Lonavala in April - 21° / 35°
How to reach Lonavala - The best way to reach Lonavala is by road. State buses, private buses, taxis as well as tour operators have regular and frequent services to Lonavala. Cars or bikes can also be taken to travel to Lonavala by road
Best places to visit in Lonavala - Pawna Lake, Rajmachi Fort, Kondane Cave, Dukes Nose, Canyon Valley, Lohagad Fort
Tour Packages of Lonavala
- Price range of Hotels in Lonavala - 850/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Lonavala from Mumbai - 82km
- Time to reach Lonavala by road from Mumbai - 2hr 2min
Located in the state of Madhya Pradesh Panchmari is a famous hill station. This hill station is wellknown for its falls and national park
- State of Pachmarhi - Madhya Pradesh
- Weather of Pachmarhi in April - 22° / 36°
How to reach Pachmarhi - You shall take a flight to Bhopal or Jabalpur and then hit the road to Panchmarhi
Best places to visit in Pachmarhi - Bee Falls, Satpura National Park, Mahdeo Hills, Handi Khoh, Pandav Caves, Dhupgarh, Jata Shankar Cave
Tour Packages of Pachmarhi
- Price range of Hotels in Pachmarhi - 1249/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Pachmarhi from Mumbai - 921km
- Time to reach Pachmarhi by road from Mumbai - 18hr 19min
- State of Matheran - Maharashtra
- Weather of Matheran in April - 22° / 28°
How to reach Matheran - Matheran can be reached via Mumbai-Pune Highway and Karjat. State transport buses from Mumbai, Pune and Panvel run regularly to Matheran
Best places to visit in Matheran - Louisa Point, Charlotte Lake, Monkey Point, Shivaji Ladder, Panorama Point, Echo Point, Porcupine point
Tour Packages of Matheran
- Price range of Hotels in Matheran - 1148/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Matheran from Mumbai - 83km
- Time to reach Matheran by road from Mumbai - 2hr 31min
- State of Mahabaleshwar - Maharashtra
- Weather of Mahabaleshwar in April - 18° / 19°
How to reach Mahabaleshwar - You shall take the flight to Pune and then hit the road to Mahabaleshwar. Also you can go via Train at Wathar railway station
Best places to visit in Mahabaleshwar - Elephant's head point, Pratapgad, Venna Lake, Lodwick point, Sunset Point, Tapola
Tour Packages of Mahabaleshwar
- Price range of Hotels in Mahabaleshwar - 1099/- to 2899/-
- Distance of Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai - 263km
- Time to reach Mahabaleshwar by road from Mumbai - 5hr 31min
- State of Panchgani - Maharashtra
- Weather of Panchgani in April - 19° / 33°
How to reach Panchgani - Panchgani does not have an airport or a railway station but you can fly into the nearest one in Pune at 98 kms away
Best places to visit in Panchgani - Tableland, Kate's point, Mapro Garden, Sydney Point, Parsi Point, Rajpuri Caves, Dhom Dam, Lingmala Falls, Kamalgad Fort
Tour Packages of Panchgani
- Price range of Hotels in Panchgani - 799/- to 1899/-
- Distance of Panchgani from Mumbai - 244km
- Time to reach Panchgani by road from Mumbai - 4hr 57min
- State of Lavasa - Maharashtra
- Weather of Lavasa in April - 19° / 37°
How to reach Lavasa - You can take a flight to Pune and then hit the raod to Lavasa
Best places to visit in Lavasa - The Promenade, Lakeshore Watersports, Tikona Fort, Vortex Splash Pad, Varasgaon Dam, The Lake, Temghar Dam, Ghangad Fort
Tour Packages of Lavasa
- Price range of Hotels in Lavasa - 899/- to 3899/-
- Distance of Lavasa from Mumbai - 196km
- Time to reach Lavasa by road from Mumbai - 4hr 15min
- State of Alibaug - Maharashtra
- Weather of Alibaug in April - 23° / 32°
How to reach Alibaug - The best way is to get to the RORO service from Mumbai to reach alibaug. You can also take your car in the ferry service to reach your destination safely
Best places to visit in Alibaug - Murud Janjira Fort, Alibaug Beach, Kolaba fort, Nagaon Beach, Kihim beach, Brahma Kund, Mandwa Beach, Kashid Beach
Tour Packages of Alibaug
- Price range of Hotels in Alibaug - 899/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Alibaug from Mumbai - 96km
- Time to reach Alibaug by road from Mumbai - 2hr 36min
- State of Khandala - Maharashtra
- Weather of Khandala in April - 23° / 32°
How to reach Khandala - The best way is to get to the RORO service from Mumbai to reach alibaug. You can also take your car in the ferry service to reach your destination safely
Best places to visit in Khandala - Murud Janjira Fort, Alibaug Beach, Kolaba fort, Nagaon Beach, Kihim beach, Brahma Kund, Mandwa Beach, Kashid Beach
Tour Packages of Khandala
- Price range of Hotels in Khandala - 899/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Khandala from Mumbai - 96km
- Time to reach Khandala by road from Mumbai - 2hr 36min
4.9. Mount Abu
- State of Mount Abu - Rajasthan
- Weather of Mount Abu in April - 21° / 34°
How to reach Mount Abu - You shall take a flight to Ahmedabad and then hit to road to Mount Abu. Also you can take a train to Abu Railway station which is the nearest railhead for Mount Abu
Best places to visit in Mount Abu - Dilwara Temples, Nakki Lake, Toad Rock, Guru Shikhar, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Mount Abu Honeymoon Point
- Price range of Hotels in Mount Abu - 650/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Mount Abu from Delhi - 751km
- Time to reach Mount Abu by road from Delhi - 13hr 2min