Karjat is famous for its scenic beauty and for its hills.
2. What is not so good about Karjat?
There is no bad about Karjat.
3. Who should visit Karjat?
Karjat is a great place to visit if you are looking for some peace and quiet. It is also great for nature lovers and those who enjoy being outdoors.
4. What is the best time to visit Karjat?
The best time to visit Karjat is from November to February.
5. What is the local food in Karjat?
Some of the local food in Karjat includes Vada Pav, Bhel Puri, Pav Bhaji, Pani Puri, Dahi Puri, Misal Pav, and many more.
6. What is the best way to reach Karjat?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some people might say that the best way to reach Karjat is by taking a bus, while others might say that the best way to reach Karjat is by taking a train.
7. What are the things to do in Karjat?
There are plenty of things to do in Karjat, depending on what interests you. Some popular activities include hiking, camping, fishing, and kayaking.
8. What are the places near Karjat?
Some places near Karjat are Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, and Aurangabad.