Manikaran is a small town and a religious site in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located in the Parvati Valley, northeast of Kullu. The town is a pilgrimage center for Hindus and Sikhs. It is said that the Hindu god Shiva and his consort Parvati were married at Manikaran. The town is also known for its hot springs.
The hot water springs at Manikaran are said to have spiritual healing properties.
2. What is not so good about Manikaran sahib?
The area around Manikaran sahib is not so clean and it can be quite smelly.
3. Who should visit Manikaran sahib?
The religious places like Manikaran Sahib are the best places to visit for the people who are looking for the peace of their mind and soul.
4. What is the best time to visit Manikaran sahib?
The best time to visit Manikaran sahib is from November to February.
5. What is the local food in Manikaran sahib?
The local food in Manikaran Sahib is mostly vegetarian.
6. What is the best way to reach Manikaran sahib?
The best way to reach Manikaran sahib is to take a bus from Bhuntar to Manikaran.
7. What are the top hotels in Manikaran sahib?
Some of the top hotels in Manikaran sahib are the Hotel Manikaran Sahib, the Hotel Sri Keshav, and the Hotel Krishna.
8. What are the things to do in Manikaran sahib?
Some of the things to do in Manikaran sahib are: 1)Visit the popular Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. 2)Take a dip in the holy Manikaran Sarovar. 3)Visit the hot springs nearby. 4)Explore the scenic surroundings.
9. What are the places near Manikaran sahib?
There are a few places near Manikaran Sahib. Some of these places include Kullu, Bhuntar, Kasol, Malana, and Tosh.