Book you lucrative tour package of Ladakh, Leh for 6 Nights, 7 Days offered by Dream Travel Yaari at 16,999 /Per Person . Find detailed day wise itinerary of Ladakh, Leh tour package below which will be further customized once you enquire with us and share you trip details.
Enquire for an exciting Ladakh, Leh sightseeing tour which will cover some of the most exciting places to visit near and at Ladakh, Leh.
If you have any query regarding booking of your Ladakh, Leh tour package then please call us at our 24x7 helpline number present at our profile page - Dream Travel Yaari and to book your tour to Ladakh, Leh please send your trip details in our tour package booking form.
To enjoy your Ladakh, Leh trip don't forget to get the following activites added in your Ladakh, Leh itinerary
Duration - 06 Nights / 07 Days
Number of Lakes– 01
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla- Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang-la - Stok village - Leh.
Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
For Bookings Contact us: +91 72177 95557 || +91 82875 17520 || +91 85276 02953 || +91 85276 02957 || +91 8285062900 || + 91 9662696269
To enjoy you Ladakh, Leh trip don't forget to get the following activites added in your Ladakh, Leh
• On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel. Airport Pickup & Drop is not included. • Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay. • Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
• Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a hearty breakfast. • Get ready for an adventurous ride to 'Sham Valley', which is beautifully nestled around the Srinagar - Leh highway. • Start off the sightseeing by paying homage to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War at the Hall of Fame. • Visit the Spituk Gompa which also has a museum on the premises housing ancient masks, weapons and Thangkas (Buddhist Paintings). • Enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind the construction of this Gurudwara by the army. • Another interesting place to visit today is Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity. • Visit Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers. • After a day filled with fun and adventure, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Leh.
• After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, get ready for the ultimate adventure. • This journey will take you through some of the highest passes in the world and will greet you with the ever-changing views of the barren land. • Take a stopover at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the world's highest all-season motorable road and soak in the views as you will feel like on top of the world. • As you descend from Khardung-la, experience a change in landscape from the barren cold desert to the white sand desert as you enter the Nubra Valley full of Nubra Sand Dunes. • If time permits, visit the oldest and the largest monastery of Ladakh, the Diskit Monastery, which also houses a large Buddha statue. • Enjoy the exquisite double-humped Bactrian Camel Ride, exclusively found in this region, as this re-gion was a part of the famous silk route. • Later enjoy camping with a bonfire under the sky full of stars. • Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
• Wake up in the morning in the beautiful Nubra Valley and have a scrumptious breakfast. • Get ready for the most awaited day as you will be visiting Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border. • One of the highest altitude saline water lakes, Pangong Tso will greet you with its changing colours from shades of blue to green to red. • Spend the rest of the day exploring the surroundings of the Pangong Lake with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side. • You can also recreate some of the moments from your favourite Bollywood movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan and enjoy the place in Bollywood style. • Overnight stay and dinner at a campsite near Pangong Lake.
• Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast. • As you mark your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one of the highest mountain passes in the world. • You can also visit the Chang-la Cafe, located just on the Changla Pass. • Visit the Changla Baba Temple on top, after which the pass got its name and is believed to be the guardian of the people visiting Chang La. • Further, visit the Druk Padma School, famed for the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot. • One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace en-route, if time permits. • Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel. • Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
• Wake up in the morning and have your breakfast before heading out to explore the surroundings. • Start this fun-filled day by visiting the Stok Village, situated a few km from Leh, offering stunning views of the Stok Kangri peak. • Explore this classic Ladakhi village and enjoy traditional 'Ladakhi Lunch' served hot in a 200-year-old house by a local Ladakhi family. • Towering over a hill overlooking the valley of SingeySangpo, visit the 200-year old Stok Palace, an endearing landmark, historically, aesthetically, architecturally and socially. • The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to rest, roam around the city or explore the Leh city local Bazaar • Overnight stay and dinner at your hotel in Leh.
• After breakfast, get transferred to the airport on your own to board the flight for your onward journey. Airport Pickup & Drop is not included