Book you lucrative tour package of Digha for 2 Nights, 3 Days offered by Tripclap at 11,999 /Per Person . Find detailed day wise itinerary of Digha tour package below which will be further customized once you enquire with us and share you trip details.
Enquire for an exciting Digha sightseeing tour which will cover some of the most exciting places to visit near and at Digha.
If you have any query regarding booking of your Digha tour package then please call us at our 24x7 helpline number present at our profile page - Tripclap and to book your tour to Digha please send your trip details in our tour package booking form.
To enjoy your Digha trip don't forget to get the following activites added in your Digha itinerary
Breakfast + Dinner
To enjoy you Digha trip don't forget to get the following activites added in your Digha
Amarabati Park Situated less than a kilometer away from the new Digha beach, the beautiful Amarbati Park is a popular place among tourists. It's an awe-inspiring paradise with its well-maintained verdant greenery. The park features sprawling lawns dotted with colourful seasonal flowers that fringe the lovely lake situated at the center of the park. Visitors can stroll around the park by treading on the walkways, relax on the seating areas while taking in the picture perfect surroundings or enjoy boat rides at the lake. Adventure lovers can engage in ropeway ride which offers a spectacular view of the new Digha region and the stunning park below
Chandaneswar Temple At a distance of 6 km from Digha Railway Station, Chandaneswar Temple is an ancient Hindu temple located at Chandipur near Digha, West Bengal. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Chandaneshwar is one of the famous temples in Digha. Built-in typical Kalinga Architecture style of Old Odisha temples, the beautiful white marble place of worship rings with the stories and sculptural representations of Hindu mythology. The Shiva Linga here is said to be Swayambhu (or self-originated). A black statue of Nandi is also a prime attraction of this holy temple. One can always find a large number of devotees around the shrine.
Science City Inaugurated on 1st July 1997, the Science City is a major attraction for tourists as well as locals. It is one of the largest science museums in the sub-continent and offers a perfect blend of education with fun. With several galleries and halls, the centre educates visitors about various scientific principles. The Space Odessey, Maritime Centre, Earth Exploration Hall, Dynamotion Hall and Evolution Park are some of the important galleries of the Science Centre. Another major attraction of the Science Centre is the Science Park, an amusement park which has attractions like the Musical Fountain, Road Train, Gravity Coaster, Cable Cars etc. Science City offers a phenomenal experience for adults as well as kids, and therefore, is a must-visit attraction.
• Coolie / porter charges. Camera charges,
Donations at temples.
• Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
• Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• oxygen cylinder/can
• Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes's
• As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
• Tourist himself is responsible for carrying, shifting and taking care of their own luggage
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National. • Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
• In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.