Best time to visit: October to March Location: Corbett National Park is located in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India Area: 1,288 km² Established: 1936 Number of visitors: 516,582 (2015) The Corbett National Park is a national park located in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. It is the first national park in India and was established in 1936. The park is named after Jim Corbett, the hunter-conservationist who played a pivotal role in its establishment. The park covers an area of 1,288 km² and is a popular tourist destination.
2. What is not so good about Corbett national park?
The main downside of Corbett National Park is that there is a lot of human activity, both from the park itself and from the surrounding villages. This means that you are not likely to see many animals if you visit during the day.
3. Who should visit Corbett national park?
Anyone who loves nature and wants to see some of the most beautiful animals in the world should visit Corbett National Park.
4. What is the best time to visit Corbett national park?
November to February is the best time to visit the Corbett National Park.
5. What is the local food in Corbett national park?
The local food in Corbett national park is Indian food.
6. What is the best way to reach Corbett national park?
There is no direct bus or train service to Corbett National Park. The best way to reach the park is to take a taxi or drive there.
7. How much does a package cost for Corbett national park?
There is no set price for a package to visit Corbett National Park.
8. What are the things to do in Corbett national park?
Some of the things to do in Corbett National Park include wildlife viewing, bird watching, camping, fishing, and hiking.
9. What are the places near Corbett national park?
The places near Corbett National Park are Ranikhet, Nainital, Mussoorie, and Dehradun.