There are a number of countries that offer visa on arrival for Indian citizens. This means that Indian nationals do not need to apply for a visa in advance but can obtain one when they arrive in the country. The list of countries that offer visa on arrival for Indians is constantly changing, so it is important to check the most up-to-date list before travelling.
Some of the most popular countries that offer visa on arrival for Indian nationals include Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos and Vietnam. In addition, a number of other countries in the region, such as the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, also offer visa on arrival for Indian nationals.
It is important to note that the requirements for obtaining a visa on arrival vary from country to country. In some cases, Indian nationals may be required to show proof of onward travel or a return ticket. In other cases, a visa on arrival may only be available for a certain period of time or for a certain number of entries.
The process of obtaining a visa on arrival for Indian citizens is very simple. Indian passport holders simply need to present their passport and a completed visa on arrival application form to the immigration officer at the airport or port of entry. The visa on arrival application form can be obtained from the website of the respective country.
It is important to note that the visa on arrival is a single entry visa, and it is valid for a stay of up to 30 days. Indian passport holders wishing to stay in the country for a longer period can apply for a visa extension at the nearest immigration office.
There are a few procedures that need to be followed in order to get a visa on arrival from India. The first step is to check the eligibility requirements on the website of the embassy of the country you will be visiting.
If you meet the requirements, you need to print out the visa application form and fill it out completely. You will also need to attach a recent passport-style photograph. Once you have filled out the form, you need to mail it to the embassy, along with your passport and a copy of your round-trip ticket.
If you are approved, you will need to pick up your visa at the embassy. You will also need to pay the visa fee, which is usually vary from country to country. Once you have the visa, you can travel to the country and get your visa stamped in your passport when you arrive.
The countries that offer visa on arrival for Indians are:
3. Cook Islands
23. Marshall Islands
36. Papua New Guinea
39. San Marino
43. Solomon Islands
44. South Africa
45. Sri Lanka
, Tour Packages
The Thai visa on arrival (VoA) procedure for Indians is a simple and easy process that takes just a few minutes to complete. The Thai VoA allows Indian tourists a 30-day stay in Thailand, and can be obtained at any of the country’s international airports.
To obtain a Thai VoA, Indian nationals must first complete an online application form on the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. Once the form is complete, Indian passport holders must print it out and bring it with them to the airport, along with their passport and a photocopy of the passport’s main page.
Indian nationals must then go to the Thai VoA counter, present their passport and application form, and pay the visa fee. The visa fee can be paid in cash or by debit or credit card. After the visa fee has been paid, the Indian national will be given a receipt which they must keep until they leave Thailand.
Indian nationals must then go through passport control and the baggage reclaim area, and upon arrival in Thailand they will be given a stamp in their passport which allows them to stay in the country for 30 days.
There are many things to see in Thailand and each person’s experience will be different based on their interests. For those seeking natural beauty, Thailand has many stunning landscapes to explore. The country is home to rain forests, mountains, and beaches. One of the most popular destinations in Thailand is the island of Phuket which is known for its beaches and stunning ocean views.
Another popular destination is the city of Bangkok
. Bangkok is a huge city with endless things to see and do. Some of the most popular attractions include the Grand Palace, the floating markets, and the temples.
Thailand is also home to a rich culture which can be experienced through the food, art, and music. The country is known for its spicy food, and there are many delicious dishes to try. The art scene in Thailand is vibrant and diverse, and there are many galleries and museums worth visiting. The music of Thailand is also unique and features traditional instruments such as the sitar and the gong.
There are many other things to see and do in Thailand. Whether you are interested in nature, culture, or nightlife, Thailand has something for everyone.
is a tropical country in the Indian Ocean. Tourists from all over the world come here to enjoy its natural beauty, clear blue waters, white sandy beaches and coral reefs. Maldives offers a wide range of activities for visitors such as swimming, diving, fishing, sailing, surfing and sunbathing.
The visa on arrival procedure for Indians visiting Maldives is very simple. You just need to have a valid passport and a return ticket. No prior visa application or documentation is required. The visa on arrival fee is USD 25 (it keeps on changing).
When you arrive in Maldives, you will need to clear immigration and customs. After that, you will be given a visa on arrival stamp in your passport. This stamp is valid for 30 days.
There are a few things to keep in mind when travelling to Maldives. The maximum stay on a visa on arrival is 30 days. If you want to stay longer, you will need to apply for a visa before travelling. You cannot work in Maldives on a visa on arrival.
Maldives is a Muslim country and alcohol is not allowed. It is also illegal to bring pork products into the country. There are strict penalties for breaking these laws.
Overall, the visa on arrival procedure for Indians visiting Maldives is very simple and easy to follow. Maldives is a beautiful country with plenty to offer tourists, so be sure to add it to your travel bucket list!
Things to do in Maldives
The Maldives is a chain of islands located in the Indian Ocean. It is known for its crystal clear waters, white sand beaches and luxurious resorts. While the Maldives is a popular tourist destination, it is still a relatively undiscovered paradise. Here are some of the top things to see and do in the Maldives:
1. Enjoy the white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. The Maldives is known for its beautiful beaches. Be sure to enjoy a swim, snorkel or dive in the crystal clear waters.
2. Explore the islands. The Maldives is made up of over 1,000 islands, so there is plenty to explore. Rent a bicycle, take a boat tour or go for a hike to see the best of what the islands have to offer.
3. Visit a luxury resort. The Maldives is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world. Spend a few days relaxing in a beachfront bungalow or overwater villa.
4. Go diving or snorkeling. The Maldives is a top diving and snorkeling destination. There are plenty of reefs and marine life to see, including sharks, manta rays and dolphins.
5. Attend a cultural festival. The Maldives is home to a diverse culture that is worth exploring. Attend a cultural festival to learn more about the local people and their traditions.
6. Shop for souvenirs. The Maldives is a great place to shop for souvenirs. There are plenty of local handicrafts and souvenirs to choose from.
7. Eat local food. The Maldives is home to a variety of delicious local cuisine. Be sure to try some of the local dishes, such as coconut curry, fish masala and biryani.
8. Enjoy a sunset or sunrise. The Maldives is a great place to watch the sun set or rise. Be sure to find a spot
A visa on arrival (VOA) is a visa permitting a foreign citizen to enter and stay in a country for a short period of time, without having to apply for a visa in advance. Indian passport holders can obtain a visa on arrival for a stay of up to 30 days in Malaysia. The visa on arrival fee for Indian passport holders is MYR30 (please check before travelling).
To obtain a visa on arrival in Malaysia, Indian passport holders must first arrive in Malaysia. Upon arrival, Indian passport holders must present their passport and completed visa on arrival application form to the immigration officer. The visa on arrival application form can be downloaded from the website of the Malaysian Immigration Department. The form must be filled in English.
After the immigration officer has verified the information on the visa on arrival application form, the Indian passport holder will be issued a visa on arrival sticker, which must be affixed to the passport.
Indian passport holders must also have a valid passport with at least six months' validity from the date of entry into Malaysia. Indian passport holders must also have a return or onward ticket.
Indian passport holders are not allowed to work in Malaysia on a visa on arrival.
is a Southeast Asian country that is known for its diverse culture, food and natural attractions. There are many things to see and do in Malaysia, depending on what interests you.
Here are some of the top attractions in Malaysia:
1. Visit the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur. These iconic towers are the tallest in the world and offer amazing views of the city.
2. Explore the ancient ruins of the temple city of Ta Prohm in Siem Reap. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to some of the most impressive temples in Southeast Asia.
3. Take a trip to the Cameron Highlands and enjoy the cooler climate and stunning scenery. This is a great place to go hiking or trekking.
4. Visit the Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary and watch these amazing creatures up close.
5. Go on a jungle safari in Taman Negara National Park and see a variety of animals and plants in their natural habitat.
6. Head to the beaches of Langkawi and relax on the sand or go swimming and snorkelling in the clear waters.
7. Sample the delicious food in Malaysia, which features a mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and Thai influences.
8. Shop for souvenirs at the markets in Kuala Lumpur, George Town or Kuching.
9. Learn about the history and culture of Malaysia at one of the many museums or cultural centres.
10. Take a trip to the rainforest and enjoy the sights and sounds of the jungle.
India is one of the countries whose citizens are eligible for visa on arrival in Indonesia. The visa on arrival procedure for Indians to visit Indonesia is as follows:
1. Visit the website of the Directorate General of Immigration of Indonesia at https://www.imigrasi.go.id/ and download the visa on arrival application form.
2. Complete the visa on arrival application form and attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
3. Submit the visa on arrival application form and photograph at the nearest Indonesian embassy or consulate.
4. Pay the visa on arrival fee at the embassy or consulate.
5. Collect the visa on arrival sticker from the embassy or consulate.
6. Present the visa on arrival sticker and passport at the immigration checkpoint in Indonesia.
7. Pay the immigration fee.
The visa on arrival sticker is valid for 14 days.
Things to See:
There is much to see in Indonesia
, from the natural beauty of the islands to the ancient temples and historical sites. Here are some of the top attractions:
1. The temples of Bali
. Bali is home to hundreds of ancient temples, including the famed Uluwatu and Tanah Lot.
2. The rice terraces of Ubud. These terraces, carved into the hillsides, are a sight to behold and provide a stunning backdrop to the town of Ubud.
3. The beaches of Bali and Lombok. With their white sand and crystal-clear waters, the beaches of Bali and Lombok are some of the most beautiful in the world.
4. The Komodo National Park. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to the Komodo dragon, the largest lizard in the world.
5. The Borobudur Temple. This ancient Buddhist temple, located in Java, is one of the most impressive in Southeast Asia.
As of 1st January 2018, Vietnamese government has newly issued a decree on visa exemption for Indians who wish to visit Vietnam. Indian passport holders now can visit Vietnam without a visa for a stay of up to 15 days.
This new decree will surely make it easier and more convenient for Indian nationals to travel to Vietnam and explore its natural and cultural attractions.
To take advantage of this visa exemption, Indian nationals just need to possess a valid passport and arrive in Vietnam at one of the following airports: Noi Bai in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang or Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa.
When entering Vietnam, Indian nationals must present their passport to the immigration officers for stamping. The officers will then grant a stay of up to 15 days, starting from the next day of arrival.
This visa exemption does not include visits to Phu Quoc Island. For those wanting to visit Phu Quoc, a visa is still required.
It’s important to note that this new visa exemption is only valid for Indian passport holders and not for Indian nationals holding other types of passports, such as a diplomatic or official passport.
Things to Do
is a Southeast Asian country that offers tourists a wealth of attractions, including natural scenery, cultural heritage and delicious food. With its long coastline, Vietnam is a great place for beach lovers, while those who love trekking and exploring will also find plenty to keep them busy.
Ho Chi Minh City is a lively and vibrant metropolis, while Hanoi is the more traditional and cultural capital. In the north, don’t miss out on a trip to the breathtaking Halong Bay, a Unesco World Heritage Site.
So, if you are an Indian national and have a valid passport, don’t miss out on this opportunity to visit Vietnam visa-free for up to 15 days!
A visa is not required for Indian nationals for a stay of up to 30 days in Singapore. However, a passport is required.
If the stay is for more than 30 days, or the purpose of the visit is other than tourism, a visa is required. The visa application can be made online on the website of the Singapore High Commission in New Delhi. The visa application form can also be downloaded from the website.
The following documents are required to be submitted with the visa application:
- A completed visa application form
- A passport-size photograph
- A photocopy of the passport biodata page
- Proof of travel arrangements (e.g. tickets, hotel reservations)
- A bank statement or letter from the applicant's employer confirming that they have enough funds to support themselves during their stay in Singapore
The visa processing time is usually five working days.
The visa fee is S$30.
Singapore is dotted with lots of amazing attractions, from the modern and towering skyscrapers of the Central Business District (CBD) to the lush and green Gardens by the Bay. The city is also home to a variety of cultural attractions, including temples and mosques, as well as a vibrant nightlife scene.
Some of the top sights and attractions in Singapore include the following:
• Gardens by the Bay - This award-winning nature park is home to a number of impressive gardens, including the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest. The park also features a number of towering observation towers, as well as a children's play area.
• Marina Bay Sands - This iconic hotel and casino is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The hotel features a massive infinity pool that offers stunning views of the city skyline.
• Singapore Zoo - This world-famous zoo is home to a wide variety of animals, including elephants, lions, and tigers. The zoo also features a number of interactive exhibits, including a rainforest walk and a butterfly garden.
• Chinatown - This vibrant district is home to a large number of traditional shops and restaurants, as well as several historical attractions, including the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and the Sri Mariamman Temple.
• Clarke Quay - This popular nightlife district is home to a number of trendy bars and clubs, as well as a variety of restaurants and cafes. The district also features a number of historic buildings, including the Fullerton Hotel and the Singapore River.
• Orchard Road - This popular shopping district is home to a wide variety of high-end boutiques and department stores, as well as a number of popular restaurants and cafes.
is a vibrant and exciting city with something for everyone. Whether you're interested in exploring the city's rich culture and history or you're looking for a good night out on the town, there's something for you in Singapore.
Laos is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in Southeast Asia, and it’s no wonder that it is becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination. A visa on arrival is available for most nationalities, and it is a very easy process.
To get a visa on arrival in Laos, all you need is your passport and a completed visa application form. The visa application form can be downloaded from the Lao Ministry of Foreign Affairs website, and it is very easy to complete. You can also get the application form from the airport or at the border crossing.
The visa on arrival fee is $30 USD, and the visa is valid for 30 days. The visa on arrival can be extended for an additional 30 days, but you will need to go to the Immigration Department in Vientiane to do this.
The visa on arrival is a great option if you are planning to visit Laos for a short period of time. It is a very easy process, and it is a great way to save money on the visa fees.
Places to visit in Laos
Laos is a Southeast Asian country that borders Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia. The Mekong River flows through the country, dividing it into two regions: the lowlands and the mountains. The country is rich in culture and natural beauty, and there are many places to visit in Laos.
The capital of Laos is Vientiane. This city is home to many ancient temples, including the famous Pha That Luang. Other temples in the city include the Wat Si Muang and the Wat Sen.
Another popular destination in Laos is the city of Luang Prabang. This city is located in the mountains and is home to many temples and monasteries. One of the most popular temples in Luang Prabang is the Wat Xieng Thong, which is known for its colorful roof.
The Plain of Jars is another popular destination in Laos. This area is home to hundreds of stone jars that are said to date back to the Iron Age.
Laos is also home to many national parks, including the Nam Ha National Park and the Phou Khao Khouay National Park. These parks are home to many beautiful waterfalls and wildlife, and they offer many opportunities for hiking and camping.
Laos is a beautiful and diverse country with many places to visit. Whether you're interested in ancient temples or beautiful nature parks, there is something for everyone in Laos.
Best places to visit in India by month
Explore best popular Tour Packages