Since India is a country of diverse landscapes, the list is quite extensive and includes deserts, mountains, ancient cities and beaches. So whether you are interested in the excellence of pristine beaches and snow-capped mountains, or traveling for you means exploring history and culture, there are many attractive options to choose from.
, Tour Packages
1. Places to visit in North India in November
|Pushkar ||Jaipur ||Jaisalmer ||Jodhpur ||Udaipur |
|Bhimtal ||Kasol ||Manali ||Dalhousie ||Shimla |
|Mussoorie ||Lansdowne ||Jim Corbett ||Ladakh || |
Pushkar is the City of camels. It’s famous for its Camel Fair. Pushkar is a chosen tourist destination to take a look at its history, and culture. Pushkar is the best choice for honeymooners for traveling in the state of Rajasthan.
You will enjoy it a lot. Also, try its traditional dress. November is the best month to go to Pushkar as it organizes Pushkar Mela during this month.
- State of Pushkar - Rajasthan
- Weather of Pushkar in November – 12° / 20°
- How to reach Pushkar – You can take a flight to Sanganer Airport and then hit the road to Pushkar which is 150km from there or take a train to Ajmer Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Pushkar – Pushkar Lake, Man Mahal, Lord Brahma Temple, Rose Garden, Mertha, Pushkar Bazaar, Varaha Ghat
- Price range of Hotels in Pushkar – 1430/- to 14070/-
- Distance of Pushkar from Delhi – 418km
- Time to reach Pushkar by road from Delhi - 07hr 30min
Places to visit in Rajasthan
Jaipur, the capital of India’s Rajasthan State is also known as ‘Pink City’ and ‘Old City’. It’s one of the most royal, majestic and colourful cities of India with a very strong historical background and vibrant culture which you can explore .
You can visit its forts and temples. Also, you can enjoy paragliding, Camping, Jeep Safari and Camel Ride there. Jaipur is one of the best places to visit in November in India.
- State - Rajasthan
- Weather of Jaipur in November – 13° / 29°
- How to reach Jaipur – You can take a flight to Jaipur Airport and then hit the road which is 12km from there or take a Bus from Delhi to Jaipur.
- Best places to visit in Jaipur – Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jai Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum, Dolls Museum, Birla Mandir, Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh, GaltaJi Temple, Bapu Bazaar, Central Park, Panna Meena Ka Kund, and Sheesh Mahal.
- Price range of Hotels in Jaipur – 765/- to 2991/-
- Distance of Jaipur from Delhi – 281km
- Time to reach Jaipur by road from Delhi - 04hr 51min
Jaisalmer is a Golden City in the state of Rajasthan. It’s a land of desert where you can explore its heritage sites and historical places. Also, you can enjoy safari tours there.
You can visit its ghost village which isKuldhara village. If you're a foodie and travelling in Jaisalmer then don’t miss the scrumptious Rajasthani Cuisine.
- State of Jaisalmer - Rajasthan
- Weather of Jaisalmer in November – 15° / 31°
- How to reach Jaisalmer – You can take a flight to Jodhpur Airport or take train to Jaisalmer Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Jaisalmer – Jain Temple, Maharaja's Palace, Nathmal ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes, Patwon ki Haveli, Kuldhara village, Bada Bagh, Salim Singh-ki Haveli, Jaisalmer War Museum, Desert Culture Centre and Museum, Khuri Sand Dunes, Desert National Park, Khaba Fort, Tazia Tower, Surya Gate etc.
- Price range of Hotels in Jaisalmer – 825/- to 3500/-
- Distance of Jaisalmer from Delhi – 670km
- Time to reach Jaisalmer by road from Delhi - 13hr 11min
Places to visit in Rajasthan
Jodhpur is a historical place to visit in North India. Jodhpur is also known as ‘Blue City’ since it has buildings painted with blue color. It has monumental forts and palaces where you can visit.
You can experience desert safari there and visit its temples and forts. Jodhpur is the best tourist destination for a round trip in November.
- State of Jodhpur - Rajasthan
- Weather of Jodhpur in November – 15° / 32°
- How to reach Jodhpur – You can take a flight to Jodhpur Airport or take train to Jodhpur Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Jodhpur – Mehrangarh Forts, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Jaswant Thada, Balsamand Lake, Toor ki Jhalra, Raas Haveli, Masuriya Hill Garden, Machiya Safari Park, Nirali Dhani, Arna Jharna , Fun World Water Park etc.
- Price range of Hotels in Jodhpur – 825/- to 3300/-
- Distance of Jodhpur from Delhi – 621km
- Time to reach Jodhpur by road from Delhi - 10hr 20min
Places to visit in Rajasthan
Udaipur is also known as the ‘City of Lakes’. It has artificial lakes. Udaipur is an exquisite tourist destination to explore its history, culture and adorned locations. It’s one of the best destinations for honeymooners to visit in the state of Rajasthan.
- State of Udaipur - Rajasthan
- Weather of Udaipur in November – 15° / 28°
- How to reach Udaipur – You can take a flight to Maharana Pratap Airport and then hit the road which is 12km from there or take a train to Udaipur Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Udaipur – City Palace, Lake Palace, Sajjangarh Palace, Lake Pichola, Jaisamand Lake, Udaisagar Lake, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Jagmandir, Jagdish Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Ahar Cenotaphs, Moti Magri, Doodh Talai, Shilpgram, Bagore Haveli, Ambrai Ghat, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Vintage Car Museum, and Sajjangarh Biological Park.
- Price range of Hotels in Udaipur – 1430/- to 14070/-
- Distance of Udaipur from Delhi – 662km
- Time to reach Udaipur by road from Delhi - 11hr 20min
Bhimtal is the same destination as Nainital. Spending time in Bhimtal is beautiful, and relatively inexpensive. Bhimtal is perfect for exploring the hill station in winter. Bhimtal has many attractions to explore. It's one of the most visited tourist destinations in northern India.
- State of Bhimtal - Uttarakhand
- Weather of Bhimtal in November - 12° / 19°
- How to reach Bhimtal - You can take a flight to Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport and then hit the road to Bhimtal or take a train to Kathgodam Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Bhimtal - Bhimtal Lake, Aquarium, Garud Tal
- Price range of Hotels in Bhimtal - 850/- to 3999/-
- Distance of Bhimtal from Delhi - 32km
- Time to reach Bhimtal by road from Delhi - 7hr 00min
Kasol is spectacular and one of the quiet tourist destinations of North India. Kasol is the perfect place for photography aficionado and solo travelers. You can experience trekking and camping there.
- State of Kasol - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Kasol in November - -5° / 8°
- How to reach Kasol - You can reach Kasol by road either via Himachal roadways bus/Volvo Bus Services/ Self drive by your car.
- Best places to visit in Kasol - Trekking, camping, hiking, and trying sumptuous Israeli cuisine
- Price range of Hotels in Kasol - 999/- to 9999/-
- Distance of Kasol from Delhi - 531km
- Time to reach Kasol by road from Delhi - 13hrs 45min
The Kullu valley has an ancient town in its lap called Manali. Surrounded by towering peaks at an arm's length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline. That's why it is one of the most enjoyable places to visit in November. It is the most visited destination in Himachal Pradesh in North India.
You can enjoy many outdoor activities there such as River rafting, Paragliding, Skiing, Zorbing, Quad biking and many others. It is a popular destination for newlywed couples.
- State of Manali - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Manali in November - -9° / 4°
- How to reach Manali - You can reach Manali by road either via Himachal roadways bus/Volvo Bus Services/ Self drive by your car.
- Best places to visit in Manali - Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Mall Road, Jogini Falls, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Snow Point et
- Price range of Hotels in Manali - 999/- to 9999/-
- Distance of Manali from Delhi - 534km
- Time to reach Manali by road from Delhi - 13hrs 12min
Dalhousie is a paradise for nature lovers. It's the perfect destination for travelling with your dear ones as well as for solo travelers. It has many bungalows, churches, and cottages to explore.
You can enjoy trekking there. Dalhousie is the best place to explore your memorable journey during Winter Season.
- State of Dalhousie – Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Dalhousie in November – 4° / 11°
- How to reach Dalhousie – You can take a flight to Gaggal Airport or take a train to Pathankot Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Dalhousie – Panch Pulla, St. John’s Church, Satdhara Falls, St. Francis’ Church, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, Dainkund Peak, Chamunda Devi Temple, Khajjiar, Barapatthar Hill, Subhash Baoli, Sach Pass, and Ganji Pahari
- Price range of Hotels in Dalhousie – 1750/- to 11000/-
- Distance of Dalhousie from Delhi – 566km
- Time to reach Dalhousie by road from Delhi - 11hr 44min
Shimla is another most visited destination in Himachal Pradesh. It has natural beauty to explore which attracts the tourists. You can visit Mall Road, Churches etc. Shimla is a wonderful hill station to visit with family and friends in North India.
Shimla offers many activities like mountain biking, heli skiing and golfing etc. also, you can go on a nature walk in Shimla.
- State of Shimla - Himachal Pradesh
- Weather of Shimla in November - 7° / 19°
- How to reach Shimla - You can take a flight to Chandigarh International Airport and then hit the road via Shimla-Kalka highway to Shimla or take a train to Shimla Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Shimla - Mall road, Rashtrapati Niwas, Jakhoo, the Ridge, Christ Church, Annandale, Scandal Point, Green Valley, Kufri, Shimla Glen
- Price range of Hotels in Shimla - 750/- to 4999/-
- Distance of Shimla from Delhi - 290km
- Time to reach Shimla by road from Delhi - 6hr 35min
Mussoorie is the Queen of the hill stations which is located at a height of 2,500 meters in the green Himalayan range. Mussoorie is second to none destination for travelling with family friends in North India . Also, it's the perfect destination for newlywed couples.
- State of Mussoorie – Uttarakhand
- Weather of Mussoorie in November - 3° / 18°
- How to reach Mussoorie - You can take a flight to Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport and then hit the road to Mussoorie
- Best places to visit in Mussoorie - The Mall road, Gun Hill Point, La Tibba Scenic Point, Kempty Falls, Benog Tibba
- Price range of Hotels in Mussoorie - 750/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Mussoorie from Delhi - 289km
- Time to reach Mussoorie by road from Delhi - 6hr 35min
11 Nights / 12 Days
Char Dham Yatra Ex - Delhi 11Nights/12Days
Badrinath, Chopta, Gangotri, Haridwar, Joshimath, Kedarnath, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Rudraprayag, Uttarkashi, Yamunotri
Lansdowne is a hill station in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand. This is the best destination for peace lovers. You can enjoy trekking, bird watching and nature walks there.
Lansdowne is another destination to enjoy vacations with family friends in November as it has pleasant weather during this month.
- State of Lansdowne – Uttarakhand
- Weather of Lansdowne in November – 9°/ 20°
- How to reach Lansdowne – You can take a flight to Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun or take a train to Haridwar or Rishikesh Railway Station then hit the road to Lanssdowne.
- Best places to visit in Lansdowne – Kanavashram, Kaleshwar Mahadev Temple, Bhim pakora, St. Johns Church, Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Kalagarh Tiger Reserve
- Price range of Hotels in Lansdowne – 980/- to 4500/-
- Distance of Lansdowne from Delhi – 276km
- Time to reach Lansdowne by road from Delhi - 06hr 26min
1.12 Jim Corbett
Jim Corbett National Park is a Corbett Tiger Reserve which is located in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It's considered the father of Project Tiger in India. Jim Corbett is the best place to hang out with friends in North India.
- State of Jim Corbett - Uttarakhand
- Weather of Jim Corbett in November - 17° / 27°
- How to reach Jim Corbett - You can hit the road to Jim Corbett, else you can also reach Ramnagar Railway station and then hit the road to Jim Corbett National Park.
- Best places to visit in Jim Corbett - Jim Corbett National Park, Corbett waterfall, Garjia Temple, Corbett Museum
- Price range of Hotels in Jim Corbett - 1150/- to 3999/-
- Distance of Jim Corbett from Delhi - 237km
- Time to reach Jim Corbett by road from Delhi - 5hr 21min
Ladakh is also known as ‘Little tibbet’. With natural views, topography, a vivid culture, colorful monasteries and smiling people, Ladakh is a must visit in Winter.
From the bright blue of Pangong Lake to the attractive gold and brown color of the Nubra Valley, Ladakh comes up with more beauty than anyone can imagine.
- Weather of Ladakh in November – -6° / 7°
- How to reach Ladakh – You can take a flight to Srinagar International Airport or take a train to Jammu Tawi Railway Station in Kashmir then hire a taxi to reach Ladakh.
- Best places to visit in Ladakh – Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Leh, Pahalgam
- Price range of Hotels in Ladakh – 900/- to 10845/-
- Distance of Ladakh from Delhi – 690km
- Time to reach Ladakh by road from Delhi - 14hr 45min
2. Places to visit in South India in November
Ooty is a hill resort in South India. It’s famous for its pine trees, tea, coffee plantations and chocolates. Ooty has calm and pleasant weather. It’s natural beauty attracts the vacationers. It's an enjoyable destination to explore in November.
- State of Ooty – Tamil Nadu
- Weather of Ooty in November – 12° / 19°
- How to reach Ooty – You can take a flight to Coimbatore Airport, or take a train to Coimbatore Railway Station and Tiruppur Railway Station to reach Ooty.
- Best Places to visit in Ooty - Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Ooty Lake, Ooty Rose Gardens, Kalhatti Falls, Emerald Lake, Tiger Hills, Doddabetta Peak
- Price range of Hotels in Ooty– 2660/- to 17110/-
- Distance of Ooty from Bengaluru – 297km
- Time to reach Ooty by road from Bengaluru - 7hr 34min
Yercaud is well-known for its production of oranges, fruit, coffee and spice plantations. Yercaud Lake has a boathouse, and it’s surrounded by gardens and woods where you can enjoy your best time. It's the perfect place for travelling in November as it has cool and pleasant weather in this month.
- State of Yercaud – Tamil Nadu
- Weather of Yercaud in November – 20° / 28°
- How to reach Yercaud – You can take a flight to Salem Airport and Tiruchirapalli Airport or take a train to Salem Junction Railway Station
- Best Places to visit In Yercaud - Kiliyur Falls, Anna Park, Yercaud Lake, Botanical Garden, Shevaroy Temple, Silk Farm, Lady’s Seat
- Price range of Hotels in Yercaud – 800/- to 11760/-
- Distance of Yercaud from Bengaluru – 207km
- Time to reach Yercaud by road from Bengaluru – 4hr 35min
Alleppey, ‘The Venice of the East’, is one of the calmest and most relaxing tourist destinations in South India. Alleppey is popular for houseboat cruises which attracts the visitors. It has several beaches and backwater canals to enjoy. It’s also famous for its boat races and houseboat holidays.
- State of Alleppey – Kerala
- Weather of Alleppey in November – 23° / 30°
- How to reach Alleppey – You can take a flight to Cochin International Airport or take a train to Alleppey Railway Station
- Best Places to visit in Alleppey - Marari Beach, Punnamada Lake, Krishnapuram Palace, Alappuzha Beach, Vembanad Lake
- Price range of Hotels in Alleppey – 650/- to 10425/-
- Distance of Alleppey from Bengaluru – 595km
- Time to reach Alleppey by road from Bengaluru – 11hr 15min
Thekkady combines images of elephants, endless ranges of hills and spicy plantations scented with spices. Thekkady Periyar Forest is one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in India.
There are quaint plantations and hilly cities throughout the district that make scenic routes for hiking. It is recognized as one of the oldest tiger reserves in the country and the forests of Periyar are adorned by the presence of endangered species including white tigers.
- State of Thekkady – Kerala
- Weather of Thekkady in November – 24° / 31°
- How to reach Thekkady – You can take a flight to Cochin International Airport or Madurai Airport. Also, you can take a train to Kottayam Railway Station
- Best Places to visit in Thekkady - Gavi Forest, Elephant Junction, Green Park Ayurvedic & Spices Plantation, Periyar Lake, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Periyar National Park
- Price range of Hotels in Thekkady – 799/- to 9899/-
- Distance of Thekkady from Bengaluru – 510km
- Time to reach Thekkady by road from Bengaluru – 09hr 15min
Gokarna, the coastal city next to the Arabian Sea, has one of the most primitive beaches in India as well as an attractive landscape. It is an important place of pilgrimage for Hindus due to the presence of major holy temples.
- State of Gokarna – Karnataka
- Weather of Gokarna in November – 22° / 34°
- How to reach Gokarna – You can take a flight to Dabolim Airport Airport or take a train to Kumta and Karwar Railway Station to Gokarna.
- Best Places to visit in Gokarna - Om Beach, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple, Gokarna Beach
- Price range of Hotels in Gokarna – 999/- to 6450/-
- Distance of Gokarna from Bengaluru – 489km
- Time to reach Gokarna by road from Bengaluru – 08hr 45min
The Karnataka city of Hampi, known for its religious and historical sites, has a lot to offer to tourists. Hampi is amongst the best places in India for travelling in November.
Hampi is recognized as an ancient city and it's home to many historical temples. Hampi is an amazing destination for both history lovers and nature lovers.
- State of Hampi – Karnataka
- Weather of Hampi in November – 12° / 32°
- How to reach Hampi – You can take a flight to Hubli Airport or take a train to Hospet Junction Railway Station
- Best Places to visit in Hampi - Archeological Museum, Vijaya Vittala Temple, Monkey Temple (Hanuman Temple), Queen’s Bath, Royal Enclosure, Hampi Bazaar, Underground Temple, Sasivekalu Ganesha, Hemakuta Hill Temples and Virupaksha Temple
- Price range of Hotels in Hampi – 823/- to 10425/-
- Distance of Hampi from Bengaluru – 342km
- Time to reach Hampi by road from Bengaluru – 05hr 40min
Pondicherry is a popular beach and an ancient small French town which is one of the best places to visit in South India in November. It’s popular with tourists due to its seaside walks and lush green tree-lined roads. Its charming villas attract tourists.
- Weather of Pondicherry in November – 23° / 30°
- How to reach Pondicherry – You can take a flight to Pondicherry Airport or take a train to Villupuram Junction Railway Station to reach Pondicherry.
- Best Places to visit in Pondicherry - Paradise Beach, Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Seaside Promenade, Rock Beach, The Basilica of the Sacred
- Price range of Hotels in Pondicherry – 650/- to 10425/-
- Distance of Pondicherry from Bengaluru – 358km
- Time to reach Pondicherry by road from Bengaluru – 06hr 25min
Mahabalipuram has a tranquil beach and phenomenal temples. It's a marvelous fishing village. It has amusing weather during winter which makes it attractive amongst the tourists. Ideal for a walk and sunbathing on the beach, Mahabalipuram is a paradise for beach lovers.
- State of Mahabalipuram – Tamil Nadu
- Weather of Mahabalipuram in November – 23° / 30°
- How to reach Mahabalipuram – You can take a flight to Chennai Airport and hire a taxi from the airport to Mahabalipuram or take a train to Chengalpattu Railway Station
- Best Places to visit in Mahabalipuram - Shore Temple, Mahabalipuram Beach, Five Rathas, Arjuna's Penance, Alamparai Fort, Sadras.
- Price range of Hotels in Mahabalipuram –999/- to 5999/-
- Distance of Mahabalipuram from Bengaluru – 352km
- Time to reach Mahabalipuram by road from Bengaluru – 06hr 25min
Hyderabad was known for its beauty and lavishness. The city is rich in history and tradition. There are several notable museums that have a unique collection of rare pieces, including jade, jewelry, lovely paintings and furniture.
- State of Hyderabad – Telangana
- Weather of Hyderabad in November – 17° / 30°
- How to reach Hyderabad – You can take a flight to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport or take a train to Hyderabad Railway Station
- Best Places to visit in Hyderabad - Ramoji Film City, Durgam Cheruvu, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Hussain Sagar Lake, Chowmahalla Palace
- Price range of Hotels in Hyderabad – 650/- to 10425/-
- Distance of Hyderabad from Bengaluru – 569km
- Time to reach Hyderabad by road from Bengaluru – 08hr 55min
2.10 Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, also known as Kalapani is an awesome spot to visit in India in Novemberuary. It has beautiful beaches with oscillating palm trees and salty air where you can spend your memorable time with your family and friends.
- State of Andaman & Nicobar - Union Territory
- Weather of Andaman & Nicobar in November - 24° / 30°
- How to reach Andaman & Nicobar - You shall take a flight to airport at Port Blair which is capital city of Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Best places to visit in Andaman & Nicobar - Havelock Island, Neil Island, Ross Island, North Bay Island, Baratang Island, Viper Island, Clinique Island
- Price range of Hotels in Andaman & Nicobar - 1999/- to 5999/-
- Time to reach Andaman & Nicobar by flight from Bengaluru - 2hr 24min
Mysore is known for its royal heritage and the finest silk sarees, Mysore is an amazing destination in South India for travelling in Novemberober. With the Patricor feel, Mysore serves as an ideal getaway for a rejuvenating holiday.
- State of Mysore – Karnataka
- Weather of Mysore in November - 18° / 28°
- How to reach Mysore – You can take a flight to Mysore Airport or take a train to Mysore Railway Station
- Best Places to visit in Mysore - Mysore Palace, Srirangapatna, Mysore Zoo, Railway Museum, Maharaja’s Palace
- Price range of Hotels in Mysore – 960/- to 12390/-
- Distance of Mysore from Bengaluru – 143km
- Time to reach Mysore by road from Bengaluru - 03hr 10min
Wayanad is one of the best tourist places to visit in South India during Novemberuary. This dreamy land is home to animals like elephants, tigers, and leopards. There you can enjoy rafting and boating. This hill station is popular amongst the tourists for its flora and fauna.
- State of Wayanad – Kerala
- Weather of Wayanad in November - 14° / 27°
- How to reach Wayand - You can take a flight to Karipur international airport at Kozhikode, or take a train to Kozhikode Railway Station to Wayanad.
- Best Places to visit in Wayanad - Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Ambukuthi Hills, Edakkal Caves, Nagarhole National Park and Tiger Reserve
- Price range of Hotels in Wayanad – 881/- to 13615/-
- Distance of Wayanad from Bengaluru – 272km
- Time to reach Wayanad by road from Bengaluru – 5hr 47min
3. Places to visit in East India in November
Lachung, which means "Little Step", is a picturesque town in North Sikkim. Tourists must obtain permission from the government before going to this incredibly beautiful hill station located near the Indochina border. Lachung is famous for its apples, as well as its peaches and apricots.
The Handicraft Center has an interesting selection of exquisitely woven rugs and blankets. This is a place of beauty and a good place for leisurely and scenic walks. However, it is surrounded by forests and mountains and is the best spot for those seeking peace.
- State of Lachung – Sikkim
- Weather of Lachung in November – 0°/ 17°
- How to reach Lachung – Take a flight to Bagdogra Airport in Siliguri or take a train to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station then hire a taxi from there to reach Lachung.
- Best places to visit in Lachung – Lachen, Lachung Monastery, Yumthang Valley, Chopta Valley, Zero Point, Bhim Nala Falls
- Price range of hotels in Lachung – 689/- to 15000/-
- Distance of Lachung from Kolkata – 749km
- Time to reach Lachung from Kolkata – 20hr 40min
Imphal is the capital of Manipur. It’s famous for its picturesque landscapes and greenery. It has a valley and museum to visit with family and friends in India. It's surrounded by hills. Imphal Valley is one of the fantastic destinations for adventure lovers as it has small rivers, beautiful land, views of the surroundings, etc.
- State of Imphal – Manipur
- Weather of Imphal in November – 11°/ 26°
- How to reach Imphal – Take a flight to Imphal Airport to Imphal or take a train to Dimapur Railway Station which is 215km from there.
- Best places to visit in Imphal – Kombirei Garden, Kaina Hillock, Leimapokpam Keirungba Temple, Thangal General Temple, Loukoi Pat Lake, Bodies of Water, Maibam Lokpa Ching, MataiGardens, Sekta Archaeological Living Museum.
- Price range of hotels in Imphal – 1529/- to 3000/-
- Distance of Imphal from Kolkata – 1513km
- Time to reach Imphal from Kolkata – 34hr 00min
Gangtok, also known as the land of monasteries, is a popular Buddhist pilgrimage site. It’s the best destination for those who love to explore nature’s beauty, and trekking. You can enjoy delectable Tibetan cuisine there. Gangtok is one of the best destinations for traveling with family and friends in November.
- State of Gangtok – Sikkim
- Weather of Gangtok in November – 2°/ 25°
- How to reach Gangtok – Take a flight to Bagdogra Airport or take a train to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Gangtok – baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial Temple, Magnan, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Tsomgo Lake, Nathu La Pass, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Tashi Viewpoint Kanchenjunga, Fambong La Wildlife Sanctuary, Saramsa Garden, Do Drul Chorten, Rumtek Monastery, Enchey Monastery, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Seven Sisters Waterfalls, Phodong Monastery, Himalayan Zoological Park, and Tashiding Monastery
- Price range of hotels in Gangtok – 450/- to 2800/-
- Distance of Gangtok from Kolkata – 687km
- Time to reach Gangtok from Kolkata – 18hr 95min
Shillong is the Scotland of the East. It’s the perfect place to visit in November. It’s popular for its picturesque sights and traditions. Shillong has pretty landscapes and waterfalls to enjoy. Also, it’s considered as one of the safest places for solo female travelers.
- State of Shillong - Meghalaya
- Weather of Shillong in November - 12° / 20°
- How to reach Shillong - You can take a flight to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Guwahati and then hit the road for a 105km ride to Shillong
- Best places to visit in Shillong - Elephant Falls, Umiam Lake, Laitlum Canyons, Don Bosco Museum, Ward Lake, Phan Nonglait Park
- Price range of Hotels in Shillong - 897/- to 4899/-
- Distance of Shillong from Kolkata - 1137km
- Time to reach Shillong by flight from Kolkata - 1hr 55min
Pelling is the most visited tourist location in Northeast India. It’s popular for its natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. You can explore its wonderful waterfalls and shopping markets.
- State of Pelling - Sikkim
- Weather of Pelling in November - 9° / 21°
- How to reach Pelling - You can take a flight to Bagdogra Airport and then hit the road for a 160km ride to Pelling
- Best places to visit in Pelling - Yuksom, Pemayangtse Monastery, Sangachoeling Monastery, Kanchenjunga Fall, Rabdentse Ruins, Tashiding Monastery, Rimbi Waterfall
- Price range of Hotels in Pelling - 1149/- to 3849/-
- Distance of Pelling from Kolkata - 704km
- Time to reach Pelling by road from Kolkata - 18hr 43min
Manipur, the pride of Northeast India, is full of nature and there are many scenic spots to make your trip memorable. Manipur is famous for its natural beauty. You must visit Manipur & explore its beauty.
Weather of Manipur in November - 13° / 22°
How to reach Manipur - You can take a flight to Imphal Airport and then hit the road to Manipur. Also you can take a train to Dimapur Railway Station in Nagaland.
Best places to visit in Manipur - Loktak Lake, Dzukou Valley, Ima Keithel Women's Market, Kangla Fort, Hijagang, Shri Govindajee Temple, INA Museum
Price range of Hotels in Manipur - 1529/- to 3000/-
Distance of Manipur from Kolkata - 1533km
Time to reach Manipur by road from Kolkata - 36hr 00min
Guwahati, Assam's largest city is the gateway to the Seven Sisters of Northeast India which has naturalistic beauty. Guwahati is situated on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. It is a breathtaking location for a relaxing holiday.
The city also has a generous nightlife. Guwahati celebrates many festivals that you can experience by celebrating them.
- State of Guwahati - Assam
- Weather of Guwahati in November - 17° / 28°
- How to reach Guwahati - You can take a flight to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport and then hire a taxi to Guwahati. Also, you can take a train to Guwahati Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Guwahati - Kamakhya Temple, Assam State Museum, Umananda Temple, Alfresco Grand, Nehru Park, Guwahati Planetarium, Guwahati Zoo, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary
- Price range of Hotels in Guwahati - 1149/- to 3849/-
- Distance of Guwahati from Kolkata - 1035km
- Time to reach Guwahati by road from Kolkata - 23hr 43min
Siliguri is said to be the gateway to Northeast India, situated on the banks of the Mahananda River in the plains of Darjeeling district. It is the second largest city in West Bengal. It has a green tea garden and snow-capped Himalayan mountains.
- State of Siliguri - West Bengal
- Weather of Siliguri in November - 15° / 29°
- How to reach Siliguri - You can take a flight to Bagdogra Airport and then hit the road for a 15min ride to Siliguri.
- Best places to visit in Siliguri - City Centre, Bengal Safari, ISKCON Siliguri, Sri Sri Radha Madhavsundara, Hong Kong Market, Vega Circle Mall, Kali Mandir
- Price range of Hotels in Siliguri - 799/- to 3509/-
- Distance of Siliguri from Kolkata - 565km
- Time to reach Siliguri by road from Kolkata - 12hr 20min
Kohima is the mountainous capital of Nagaland and one of the seven sister states of India. It is famous for its exquisite atmosphere. It is located at an altitude of 1500 meters above sea level.
It has scenical hills, forests and a picturesque landscape. The city has a museum, zoo, sanctuary, valleys and villages. Kohima is an ideal place for trekking, camping and hiking.
- State of Kohima - Nagaland
- Weather of Kohima in November - 9° / 19°
- How to reach Kohima - You can take a flight to Dimapur Airport and then hit the road to Kohima. Also you can take a train to Dimapur Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Kohima - Japfu Peak, Dzükou Valley, War Cemetery, Intanki Wildlife Sanctuary, Khonoma Village
- Price range of Hotels in Kohima - 1149/- to 3849/-
- Distance of Kohima from Kolkata - 1379km
- Time to reach Kohima by road from Kolkata - 32hr 00min
Dibrugarh is known as the ‘Tea City of India’. It’s a part of the seven sisters. You can try luscious food there. Dibrugarh has a serene environment. You will greatly enjoy your trip to Dibrugarh .
- State of Dibrugarh – Assam
- Weather of Dibrugarh in November – 15°/ 28°
- How to reach Dibrugarh – You can take a flight to Mohanbari Airport which is approximately 15km away from there or take a train to Dibrugarh Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Dibrugarh – Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary, Joypur Rainforest, Brahmaputra River, Namphake Village, Radha Krishna Temple, Shri Jagannath Temple, Naharkatia
- Distance of Dibrugarh from Kolkata – 1431km
- Time to reach Dibrugarh by road from Kolkata – 32hr 00min
3.11 West Bengal
Renowned as a city of bliss, West Bengal is a lively city that will be ideal for your holiday in India in November. It is the birthplace of the famous litterateur Rabindranath Tagore. Once you are in Bengal, you should try a small bundle of 'Sandesh' and other delicious sweets. West Bengal is popular among tourists for art, monuments, nightlife and scrumptious food.
- Weather of West Bengal in November – 18°/ 23°
- How to reach West Bengal – You can take a flight to Kolkata Airport or take a train to Kolkata or Howrah Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in West Bengal – Victoria Memorial, Howrah Bridge, Dakshineswar Temple, Indian Cultural Museum
- Price range of Hotels in West Bengal - 852/- to 9210/-
The smallest state in India has much to offer, ranging from beautiful mountains to stunning waterfalls. The state is an ideal vacation site for honeymooners as well as for mountain lovers. Luxor festival is one of the attractive and cultural festivals of Sikkim. It's an exquisite place to visit in India during November.
- Weather of Sikkim in November – 9°/ 21°
- How to reach Sikkim – Take a flight to Bagdogra Airport or take a train to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Sikkim – Tsomgo Lake, Gurudongmar Lake, Rumtek Monastery
- Price range of Hotels in Sikkim - 798/- to 2999/-
- Distance of Sikkim from Kolkata - 707km
- Time to reach Sikkim by road from Kolkata - 18hr 22min
4. Places to visit in West India in November
Saputara is a hill station in the state of Maharashtra which is famous for tribal arts and crafts. Also, it is a picnic spot for families and friends. You can take pleasure in the view of Saputra valley from Sunrise Point.
You can also pay a visit to Swami Narayan Mandir which is a pilgrimage site and Table Point where you can enjoy many adventure activities like camel riding, horse riding, zip lining and bike tours.
- State of Saputara – Maharashtra
- Weather of Saputara in November – 19°/ 29°
- How to reach Saputara – You can take a train to Waghai Railway Station or take a taxi from Mumbai to Saputara.
- Best places to visit in Saputara – Echo Point, Hatgadh Fort, Pandava caves, Vansda National Park, the Millenium Garden, Governor Hill, Swami Narayan Mandir, Brahmakumari’s Art Gallery, Jain Temple, Sunrise Point.
- Price range of hotels in Saputara – 400/- to 2850/-
- Distance of Saputara from Mumbai – 245km
- Time to reach Saputara from Mumbai – 04hr 51min
4.2 Gir Forest National Park
Gir Forest National Park is also called Sasan-Gir. It is a wildlife sanctuary where endangered species are preserved. Most of them are Asiatic Lions, leopards,antelopes, vultures and pythons.
You can enjoy jeep safari and photography there. This is the best destination for wildlife lovers as well as for families to visit in November.
- State of Gir – Gujarat
- Weather of Gir in November - 10° / 22°
- How to reach Gir - You can take a flight to Keshod Airport or Rajkot Airport or take a train to Junagadh Railway Station and Veraval Railway Station. Also, you can take a bus from Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Surat or Baroda to reach Gir Forest National Park.
- Best places to visit in Gir - Kamleshwar Dam, Durbar Hall Museum, Uparkot Fort, Nalsarovar Lake, Girnar Hills, Kankai Mata Temple
- Price range of Hotels in Gir - 580/- to 1591/-
- Distance of Gir from Mumbai - 816km
- Time to reach Gir by road from Mumbai - 15hr 21min
Shirdi is a pilgrimage site. It’s famous as the home of holy Sai Baba. You can visit many places there such as Shani Shingnapur, Muktidham, Dwarkamai Mosque, Kalaram Temple etc
- State of Shirdi – Maharashtra
- Weather of Shirdi in November – 23°/ 33°
- How to reach Shirdi – you can take a flight to Mumbai International airport or Aurangabad Airport then take a taxi to Shirdi which is 130km away from Aurangabad. You can take a taxi from Mumbai, Thane, Nashik or Pune
- Best places to visit in Shirdi – Shani Shingnapur, Muktidham, Dwarkamai Mosque, Kalaram Temple
- Price range of hotels in Shirdi – 400/- to 2850/-
- Distance of Shirdi from Mumbai – 241km
- Time to reach Shirdi from Mumbai – 04hr 41min
Alibaug is famous for its beaches. It’s an adventure spot. It offers many activities like sea kayaking, jet ski, banana boat ride, horse ride,camel and ride.
Alibaug is famous for Parasailing activity. Also, you can enjoy Bird watching at Kihim beach. Alibaug is a good destination for water sports.
- State of Alibaug - Maharashtra
- Weather of Alibaug in November - 24° / 30°
- How to reach Alibaug - You can take a Bus or taxi from Mumbai to Alibaug.
- Best places to visit in Alibaug - Murud Janjira Fort, Alibaug Beach, Kolaba fort, Nagaon Beach, Kihim beach, Brahma Kund, Mandwa Beach, Kashid Beach
- Price range of Hotels in Alibaug - 899/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Alibaug from Mumbai - 96km
- Time to reach Alibaug by road from Mumbai - 2hr 36min
If you are excited by spirituality, mysticism and Hindu mythology, then the city of Dwarka in Gujarat should definitely find a place in your travel plans.Dwarka is one of the seven oldest religious cities (Sapta Puris) in the country. Dwarka is home to important temples like Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomti Ghat etc.
The famous Dwarkadhish temple houses the Dwarka Math (Math), one of the four religious centers (ie Char Dham). Near the city is an island to visit, called Bet Dwarka where the family of Lord Krishna is said to have once lived. You will also find a lighthouse by the sea.
- State of Dwarka - Gujarat
- Weather of Dwarka in November - 14° / 28°
- How to reach Dwarka - You can take a flight to Jamnagar Airport then hire a taxi from there. Also, you can take a train to Dwarka Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Dwarka - Beyt Dwarka, Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, Gopi Talav, Rukshamanee Mandir, Dwarka Lighthouse
- Price range of Hotels in Dwarka - 999/- to 2400/-
- Distance of Dwarka from Mumbai - 936km
- Time to reach Dwarka by road from Mumbai - 16hr 14min
Ganapatipule - An exodus containing a 400 year old Ganesh temple famous for its powers and a city which is full of excellent natural beauty. You get the feeling of discovering a new island- where crystal white sand is spread across the beach and it has clear water. You can enjoy the beauty of nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- State of Ganpatipule - Maharashtra
- Weather of Ganpatipule in November - 22° / 34°
- How to reach Ganpatipule - You can take a flight from Ratnagiri Airport or take a train to Ratnagiri Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Ganpatipule - Ganpatipule Beach, Swayambhu Ganapati Temple, Prachin Konkan Museum, Aare Ware Beach, Bhandarpule Beach.
- Price range of Hotels in Ganpatipule - 792/- to 2710/-
- Distance of Ganpatipule from Mumbai - 351km
- Time to reach Ganpatipule by road from Mumbai - 07hr 32min
Aurangabad is famous for Ajanta and Ellora caves. Aurangabad in Maharashtra can be an excellent place for history lovers. There you can find a replica of the famous Taj Mahal, called Bibi Ka Maqbara. A journey through history adds the charm of being in a country with a glorious past.
You will see many places for sightseeing in Aurangabad such as Bibi Ka Maqbara, Aurangabad Caves, Panchki and Darwaza. Winters are the perfect time to visit Aurangabad as it is very hot here.
- State of Aurangabad - Maharashtra
- Weather of Aurangabad in November - 15° / 30°
- How to reach Aurangabad - You can take a flight to Aurangabad Airport. Also, you can take a train to Aurangabad Railway Station.
- Best places to visit in Aurangabad - Grishneshwar Temple, Bibi ka Maqbara, The Ajanta caves, Ellora caves, Daulatabad Fort, Aurangabad Caves
- Price range of Hotels in Aurangabad - 665/- to 3058/-
- Distance of Aurangabad from Mumbai - 361km
- Time to reach Aurangabad by road from Mumbai - 06hr 46min
Pune is the second city after Mumbai to have gained so much popularity. From the hectic city to the film school and Osho Ashram, Pune has a different atmosphere.
You can visit Shaniwarwada, Shinde Chhatri and Vishrambaug Wada. There are many parks and malls in Pune that enhance the beauty of the city. It has some of the best restaurants and a wondrous night life that attracts tourists.
- State of Pune – Maharashtra
- Weather of Pune in November - 14° / 30°
- How to reach Pune - You can take the flight to Pune or Lohegaon Airport or you can take a Train to reach Pune
- Best places to visit in Pune - Shaniwar Wada, Aga Khan Palace, Osho Ashram, Vetal Tekdi, Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati Temple, Lal Mahal, Shinde Chhatri, Vishrambaug Wada
- Price range of Hotels in Pune - 1299/- to 5999/-
- Distance of Pune from Mumbai - 147km
- Time to reach Pune by road from Mumbai - 02hr 56min
Somnath is a city within the Veraval Township of the Saurashtra region in western Gujarat. It's one of India's most important pilgrimages sites for Hindus.
Somnath is famous for the Lord Shiva temple, which is considered the first of the Twelve Jyotirlingas in the entire country.
- State of Somnath - Gujarat
- Weather of Somnath in November - 21° / 33°
- How to reach Somnath - You can take a Flight to Diy Airport then hire a taxi from Diu to Somnath
- Best places to visit in Somnath - Somnath Temple, Somnath Beach, Paanch Pandav Gufa, Bhalka Tirth, Laxminarayan Temple, Triveni Sangam Temple
- Price range of Hotels in Somnath - 899/- to 1999/-
- Distance of Somnath from Mumbai - 907km
- Time to reach Somnath by road from Mumbai - 15hr 46min
Steeped in history, Junagadh is located in the state of Gujarat. The name of the city can be translated into 'Old Fort'. It is called 'Yonagarh', meaning the city of the Greeks, as it was once ruled by the Greeks. You can explore Uparkot Fort, Buddhist caves, Adi-Kadi Vav, and Jamia Masjid there.
- State of Junagadh - Gujarat
- Weather of Junagadh in November - 18° / 31°
- How to reach Junagadh - You can take a flight to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport or Rajkot Airport then hire a taxi from there. Also, you can take a train to Junagarh Railway Station
- Best places to visit in Junagadh - Uparkot Fort, Buddhist caves, Adi-Kadi Vav, Jamia Masjid
- Price range of Hotels in Junagadh - 999/- to 2400/-
- Distance of Junagadh from Mumbai - 762km
- Time to reach Junagadh by road from Mumbai - 14hr 14min
The Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park has a historical and mythological significance in itself. The park has spectacular architectural marvels of Hindu and Islamic style design. Pavagadh hill is considered a part of the Himalayas which was originally brought to Lanka by Hanuman in the epic Ramayana. With such a rich history of its name, it is a really fascinating place to see.
- State of Champaner - Gujarat
- Weather of Champaner in November - 15° / 23°
- How to reach Champaner - You can take a flight to Vadodara Airport or Ahmedabad International Airport then hire a taxi to Champaner from there or take a train to Champaner Railway Station. Also, you can take a bus from Bhuj, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Surat or Baroda to Champaner.
- Best places to visit in Champaner - Kalika Mata Temple, Pavagadh Fort, Jain Temples in Pavagadh, Jami Masjid, Lakulisa temple, Kevada mosque
- Price range of Hotels in Champaner - 970/- to 5600/-
- Distance of Champaner from Mumbai - 464km
- Time to reach Champaner by road from Mumbai - 07hr 58min
Ahmedabad, one of the major cities of Gujarat, is a great holiday destination in Gujarat. This city gives you the perfect opportunity to learn about the rich culture and history of the state. The city offers scrumptious Gujarati cuisine.
- State of Ahmedabad - Gujarat
- Weather of Ahmedabad in November - 16° / 33°
- How to reach Ahmedabad - You can take a flight to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport or take a train to Ahmedabad Railway Station. Also, you can take a Bus or taxi from Mumbai to Ahmedabad.
- Best places to visit in Ahmedabad - Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad, Dada Hari Vav, Sabarmati Ashram, Auto World Vintage Car Museum
- Price range of Hotels in Ahmedabad - 1299/- to 9089/-
- Distance of Ahmedabad from Mumbai - 531km
- Time to reach Ahmedabad by road from Mumbai - 08hr 36min
Best places to visit in India by month
Explore best popular Tour Packages